FocusCanada Forums
Where To Buy Ne Rims In Toronto? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Where To Buy Ne Rims In Toronto? (/showthread.php?tid=5500)

Where To Buy Ne Rims In Toronto? - The Mailman 666 - 06-06-2007

I think I may need new rubber soon. Where is a good place to buy quality rims and rubber? And what would you suggest in the 17" size for a Black 2005 ZX5 and what rubber.

Thanks,

Shawn Bailey

Where To Buy Ne Rims In Toronto? - ZTWsquared - 06-06-2007

There have been a number of good "what rubber" threads in the past few weeks - you should check them out ...

I have 215-45-17 on my OEM Ford rims which IIRC is the stock SVT size ... and even if you lower the car you should have no issues with rubbing

I really like my Falken ZE 512s - nice combination of decent handling and reasonable quiet and ride comfort - seem to be wearing okay too ... bought them at Bramalea Tire on airport road at 407 - about 125 each installed and balanced and disposal fee included - not bad although I think you can do better.

And in terms of rims ... with the buck the way it is, the US may very well be your best bet.

The Mailman 666,Jun 5 2007, 04:59 PM Wrote:I think I may need new rubber soon. Where is a good place to buy quality rims and rubber? And what would you suggest in the 17" size for a Black 2005 ZX5 and what rubber.

Thanks,

Shawn Bailey
[right][snapback]240596[/snapback][/right]

Where To Buy Ne Rims In Toronto? - oldeguy - 06-06-2007

I agree with ZTW, Falken 512's. Unless you've got tons of money, they are a good tire for the money. I bought mine from a tire and rim shop in Pickering. I paid $87.00 per tire, but I've got 15" rims. Pm me if you need the name of the place in Pickering.