FocusCanada Forums
Nefcanuck, Is That You? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Nefcanuck, Is That You? (/showthread.php?tid=5765)

Nefcanuck, Is That You? - darkpuppet - 05-07-2007

Hey Nef, curious, if you got a new car... 'cause I think I saw you at wonderland today...

[Image: DSC00059.jpg]
[Image: DSC00058.jpg]

:lol:

Nefcanuck, Is That You? - zx5power - 05-07-2007

notice 0 sticker sticker in windshield , nice pics ,

Nefcanuck, Is That You? - NefCanuck - 05-07-2007

Sadly no.... besides, I don't think that car ever even came with a manumatic option NVM an autobox :lol:

'sides, closest to Canada's Wonderland I got, I was getting passed on the 401 today going eastbound around 2:30pm at the construction hell @ the 400 interchange by a black, lowered, w/rims Focus hatch with tails :P

Yeah.. looks like the driver in that photo decided that his handicap was his vision, cause I don't see no permit there either :D

NefCanuck

Nefcanuck, Is That You? - Burnin21 - 05-07-2007

Obviously he has no care for the others who actually need that parking space, he probably doesnt even care what the fine is to park there....... afterall if you own a Ferrari you should be able to afford the tickets you get in it :P

Nefcanuck, Is That You? - oldeguy - 05-07-2007

Burnin21,May 7 2007, 07:53 AM Wrote:Obviously he has no care for the others who actually need that parking space, he probably doesnt even care what the fine is to park there....... afterall if you own a Ferrari you should be able to afford the tickets you get in it :P
[right][snapback]237587[/snapback][/right]
Mentally handicapped. Owns a Ferrari when he could have owned something good, like a Porsche. Perhaps a picture of his vehickle, with the plate number should be e-mailed to the local constabulatory.