FocusCanada Forums
Rims - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Appearance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Rims (/showthread.php?tid=5893)

Rims - Phantom - 04-24-2007

K so after thinking about it, I wanted to find a lighter weight rim than the previous groups at 22lbs. I found these Enkei Evo 6's at 18.5lbs
What do you all think of these
www.tiretrends.com/wheel_catalog.php3?wheelID=4090

I can get these with rubbers mounted and installed for 1100 with tax. So not to bad at all.

Rims - NikiterZTS - 04-24-2007

they look nice....
but have u lowered your car yet?
don't make the same mistake as me...lower it first and then get rims

it just looks so off with rims and no drop

Rims - Focus man. Focus. - 04-24-2007

I like them. I believe they would look great on a Focus.

Rims - ANTHONYD - 04-24-2007

NIce, however just about every car has polished lip rims these days. :(

Rims - oldeguy - 04-24-2007

Honestly, I like the style of the rim, but not the two different colours. In my humble opinion, rims should be all one colour. Maybe it's my age, but, I prefer a rim that is has the aluminum "colour". On some cars, depending on the paint, grey or black, or, even white, if they fit the colour of the car. I see a lot of those "two colour" rims on Honda's and Acura's on my way to work. Also, too many have chrome rims. Yuck.

Rims - NefCanuck - 04-24-2007

These rims are certainly striking and depending on the colour of your car, may work well, but I dunno, to me they just look too "busy" between the the lip being one colour, the spokes being another and the hub being another colour besides (I realize that the rim & the hub are the same colour, but its the constant back & forthing)

But if you like 'em and the price is right, go for it.

NefCanuck

Rims - girard.k - 04-26-2007

make sure u lower the car first cuz the only size there with the 4x108 was 17", which is fine but it would look awesome with the drop...