FocusCanada Forums
I'm So Done With This Weather. - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: I'm So Done With This Weather. (/showthread.php?tid=5979)

Pages: 1 2

I'm So Done With This Weather. - ANTHONYD - 04-15-2007

It's freakin' depressing. I watched the weather tank for the weekend right before my eyes. I managed to squeeze some sun in this morning while rebuilding my BBQ, and now I have a killer headache because of the pressure change. I'm getting headaches 2-3 times a week now. :(

I've done winter, seen the movie and bought the t-shirt.

Send me a warm day PLEASE!

It makes me feel so unmotivated.

I swear I'd slap mother nature if I ever met her.

Anyone else fed up?

:angry:

I'm So Done With This Weather. - NefCanuck - 04-15-2007

Yeah, this weather is the pits, the dampness is driving me nuts because of the pain in my leg.... I can do stable hot or stable cold, but this constant switching and dampness is driving me INSANE!

NefCanuck

I'm So Done With This Weather. - FocusGuy7476 - 04-15-2007

plus 14 and i was working outside in a tshirt all day.

I'm So Done With This Weather. - ANTHONYD - 04-15-2007

I can't sleep!

Bad headache and 4 Advils later.....still hurts!

I'm So Done With This Weather. - meford4u - 04-15-2007

I can tell you what the weather was like in Florida.

Or, I could tell you what the weather was like in Cuba.

Looks like a break for the better later this week.

Bring on the golf season!

I'm So Done With This Weather. - torradan - 04-15-2007

Yeah this weather is totally sucking.

Yesterday morning, was outside with nothing but sun cleaning my bro's truck and giving my car a quick interior wipe-down. By about 1 it was overcast, and by 2 i had to put a sweater on. After that it just got too cold and we called it a day. So much for washing/clay barring/waxing my car.

Now they're calling for possible 4-8 inches of snow tonight, and we have a winter weather advisory from 6pm sunday night until 6pm monday night.

Mother nature is a nappy headed ho. I'VE HAD ENOUGH.

I'm So Done With This Weather. - nass - 04-16-2007

torradan,Apr 15 2007, 01:57 PM Wrote:Mother nature is a nappy headed ho.  I'VE HAD ENOUGH.
[right][snapback]234791[/snapback][/right]

Careful, he can hear your racial thoughts......

I'm So Done With This Weather. - oldeguy - 04-16-2007

Gentlemen,
It could always be worse, we could live in Buffalo.

I'm So Done With This Weather. - torradan - 04-16-2007

oldeguy,Apr 15 2007, 10:51 AM Wrote:Gentlemen,
[right][snapback]234797[/snapback][/right]

*ahem*

:lol:

I'm So Done With This Weather. - Drivesthebeast - 04-16-2007

I brought my Mustang Back up to Petawawa on the Easter Wkd, and it tried to snow at least half the trip here.

Then, I had maybe a day and a half to drive the car around town and to work, then I woke up on wednesday, and saw that at least 3-4" of wet snow had fallen overnight. Sooo, I got up early to leave, had to take the truck to a gas station, and then ended up taking an HOUR to get from the gas station onto the base...the traffic was that bad...

I agree, the weather bites, and it hasn't really improved at all either...snow is slowly melted again, but it insists on raining or other stuff, and generally crummy every day here...

I'm So Done With This Weather. - Frost__2001 - 04-16-2007

Just be greatful we're not out east as they are expecting a really bad nor'easter this week.

I'm So Done With This Weather. - Burnin21 - 04-16-2007

It was 10 degrees here in Windsor today, and its only suppose to get warmer from there :)

torradan,Apr 15 2007, 11:21 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Apr 15 2007, 10:51 AM Wrote:Gentlemen,
[right][snapback]234797[/snapback][/right]

*ahem*

:lol:
[right][snapback]234803[/snapback][/right]
I shall explain my statement. In my work, the weather impacts what my day will be like. A few years ago, while discussing the fact that in Toronto we where getting flurries, in November, and I was doing the whining, my co-worker reminded me that while we were getting flurries, Buffalo was getting 30-40 cms of snow. Thus, the phrase was born.

Yeah, the weather patterns in this area are really strange. I live in Niagara Falls, and my brother lives on Grand Island, halfway between NF and Buff, about 5 miles away from me, and I can have sun and clear skies, and he be in the middle of a snowstorm.

Luckily, most of this storm has passed us by, no snow and just really annoying rain.

I'm So Done With This Weather. - hardk0re - 04-16-2007

ANTHONYD,Apr 15 2007, 02:35 AM Wrote:I can't sleep!

[right][snapback]234775[/snapback][/right]

When I get headaches due to weather changes, I just take some sinus/alergy pills. Whamo headache gone...give it a try..whats the worst that could happen...

I'm So Done With This Weather. - ANTHONYD - 04-16-2007

hardk0re,Apr 16 2007, 07:26 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Apr 15 2007, 02:35 AM Wrote:I can't sleep!

[right][snapback]234775[/snapback][/right]

When I get headaches due to weather changes, I just take some sinus/alergy pills. Whamo headache gone...give it a try..whats the worst that could happen...
[right][snapback]234872[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the advice Kev. I'm going down to shoppers at lunch for some. This is awful. There is nothing more depressing than going to bed with a headache and waking up with one.

Life is the pisser right now.:(

However, on a bright note...the sun should come through tomorrow and it will be here a while by the looks of it. 18 and sunny for Saturday I think is what I saw this morning.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Yeah I checked the forecast for the weekend, and luckily the weather is supposed to break. Yipee!

Its now giving us a rain/snow mix, and its just so blah outside I want to go home and burrow under my duvet. Went to Tim Horton's about a half hour ago and the road conditions are horrible.

I'm SO tired of this.

I too do get frustrated with the weather in April. It can be depressing and painful. I used to get a "weather headache", but, I don't know if it was regular chiropractic visits, massages or the health supplement I am taking, but I no longer get them.
Anthony D, "going to bed with a headache and waking up with one" could be read by some in another context. Something about a wife, but, I know what you are saying. Lets hope May, June, July, August, September and October are nice and warm. Good driving and BBQ weather.

I'm So Done With This Weather. - ANTHONYD - 04-16-2007

I managed to get rid of my headache for a few hours yeaterday, it was wonderful. However, when it was gon, there was blue sky outside.

I managed to refinish my BBQ.

As for my wife.
She has NEVER been a headache. (I've only been married a year though :P)

ANTHONYD,Apr 16 2007, 09:29 AM Wrote:I managed to get rid of my headache for a few hours yeaterday, it was wonderful. However, when it was gon, there was blue sky outside.

I managed to refinish my BBQ.

As for my wife.
She has NEVER been a headache. (I've only been married a year though :P)
[right][snapback]234884[/snapback][/right]
I was pretty sure you weren't talking about your wife, unless you were talking about a different head other than the one on your shoulders.......