FocusCanada Forums
Performance Nexan's - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Performance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Performance Nexan's (/showthread.php?tid=6063)

Performance Nexan's - Canadian ST - 04-09-2007

So my wife came home Saturday and informed me that walmart is selling Nexan high performnce tires at most locations now and with in a couple of months all will have them. From the tire reviews ive read they are a great tire for the price.
205/50/16ZR isabout $110. Plus Walmart has a great tire protection plan.

Performance Nexan's - zx5power - 04-09-2007

good to know will keep my eyes open for em

Performance Nexan's - hardk0re - 04-09-2007

Good tire for the price, but i'd say if you can afford something better then i'd get something better....

I have the Nexen N3000's even tho they are cheap I doubt i'd ever buy the same thing again. They are just scary slippery in cool weather or wet.

Performance Nexan's - mo_focus - 04-09-2007

I have nexan winter tires, they are ok, not as good as the x-ice but then again they were about 1/2 price of the x-ice.

I've also just purchased the nexan SUV tires for the escape. they are much quiter then the conti's. they are the excat replica's of the Michelin's

But as Harkore said, you get what you pay for. So if you are going to buy them be wise.

Would i purchase them again? Yes bc i know what they are and i won't except more then what i paid for.

Performance Nexan's - mo_focus - 04-09-2007

ohh yeah forgot that I had the 3000's on the 17" rims as well. They were slippery on ice and cold weather, but then again they were striclty a summer tire. But they were 100 times better then the Kumho 712's. I had damaged 3 kumho's while they were on my car, but never had any problems with the Nexen's. They were built lot better then Kumho's.

Performance Nexan's - ANTHONYD - 04-09-2007

I have the 3000's on my car as the summer rubber.

They're great in dry weather.

On cold or wet surfaces.... they're like frozen hockey pucks for tires.

Performance Nexan's - oldeguy - 04-10-2007

Falkens, best tire for the money............

Performance Nexan's - euro - 04-13-2007

Go to http://www.1010tires.com I got my toyo's from them, $40 shipping to Calgary!