FocusCanada Forums
Two Exhaust Choices - Comes Down To Price - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on Performance (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Two Exhaust Choices - Comes Down To Price (/showthread.php?tid=6077)

Two Exhaust Choices - Comes Down To Price - Alec Brandon - 04-08-2007

So I'm stuck between the MBRP and the Borla exhaust.
I know that the Borla will be more $$$, so I need to start pricing them out.

I live in Ottawa. If I get the MBRP shipped to me, how must should I expect to pay in the end?

If I go with the Borla, should I order from Trubendz, and again, how much should I expect to pay?

If I go locally for the Borla, what would the cost be then?

There is nothing worse then dishing out this type of case to find out you bought the wrong one.

Nice sound Clips

Two Exhaust Choices - Comes Down To Price - focusonthis_88 - 04-08-2007

You said you wanted to add power someday...Go with the Borla. 2.5" is better than 2.25".

Two Exhaust Choices - Comes Down To Price - NOS2Go4Me - 04-08-2007

Buy the MBRP 2.5" kit then. Buy Canadian FFS. It's a great product and it's a great company to deal with. Order direct from the manufacturer and talk to folks who know what they're talking about.

Two Exhaust Choices - Comes Down To Price - NefCanuck - 04-08-2007

NOS brings up good points, he and I both have dealt with MBRP and because they are local (Canadian) the hassles were nil to easily manageable... Dealing with Borla through a Canadian distributor means just that many more hands for your order to pass through and chances for it to get screwed up.

MBRP for the win, though I cannot offer any suggestion as to how much shipping to you might be...

NefCanuck

Two Exhaust Choices - Comes Down To Price - bigman - 04-09-2007

the borla necks down to 2.25 anyways. SVT MBRP kit is what id go with if i wasnt building my own 3".

Two Exhaust Choices - Comes Down To Price - Alec Brandon - 04-09-2007

focusonthis_88,Apr 7 2007, 05:40 PM Wrote:You said you wanted to add power someday...Go with the Borla. 2.5" is better than 2.25".
[right][snapback]233709[/snapback][/right]

My biggest thing with Borla is the cost...

Two Exhaust Choices - Comes Down To Price - Alec Brandon - 04-09-2007

NOS2Go4Me,Apr 7 2007, 08:37 PM Wrote:Buy the MBRP 2.5" kit then. Buy Canadian FFS. It's a great product and it's a great company to deal with. Order direct from the manufacturer and talk to folks who know what they're talking about.
[right][snapback]233720[/snapback][/right]

What does FFS stand for?

Two Exhaust Choices - Comes Down To Price - NOS2Go4Me - 04-09-2007

lol fer f*** sakes :D

Two Exhaust Choices - Comes Down To Price - 02_svt_guy - 04-09-2007

im in ottawa and just got my 2.5" mbrp and it was under 400$ to my door.

need i say more