FocusCanada Forums
Mbrp Installed - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Mbrp Installed (/showthread.php?tid=6118)

Mbrp Installed - 02_svt_guy - 04-04-2007

Got the 2.5" svt mbrp cat back put on today and all i have to say is...

LOUD almost 2 loud i might be drawing to much attention now.

but sounds really nice. it loves to backfire/gurgle when downshifting and when descelerating

only prob is getting the tip of the exhaust to sit right. anyone have similar issues?

Mbrp Installed - NikiterZTS - 04-04-2007

i've seen that couple of guys had that "straight" issue at the meets with their mbrp

Mbrp Installed - Focus man. Focus. - 04-04-2007

I have to do it...... I cannot resist....

:postpics:

Mbrp Installed - 02_svt_guy - 04-04-2007

If you click on my webpage link at the bottom there are some preinstalled pics.

sorry im not the most computer friendly.

Mbrp Installed - NOS2Go4Me - 04-05-2007

Congrats on the new install!

Mbrp Installed - SVT ZX3 - 04-05-2007

Congrats....you'll get used to how loud it is, it just takes some time. When I put my ORP on my SVT I thought I was going to go def. Now I almost never notice it.

Mbrp Installed - Alec Brandon - 04-05-2007

SVT ZX3,Apr 4 2007, 10:55 AM Wrote:Congrats....you'll get used to how loud it is, it just takes some time. When I put my ORP on my SVT I thought I was going to go def. Now I almost never notice it.
[right][snapback]233174[/snapback][/right]

Perhaps you don't notice it because you have gone deaf!
I'm sure you neighbors still love u!

Mbrp Installed - Burnin21 - 04-05-2007

Hahaha I got the MBRP on my ZX5 and my neighbors HATE me :lol: I think they hate me the most when I come home on weekends at like 3am and during the week when I leave for work at 5am :lol: Besides that I love the MBRP!

Mbrp Installed - 02_svt_guy - 04-05-2007

Ya the best part is if my g/f is sitting next to me and bitching all i have to do is drive faster and i cant hear her!

thanks mbrp :P

Mbrp Installed - NefCanuck - 04-05-2007

MBRP and underground parking FTW, rev 'er up and "Whoop there it is!" :lol:

NefCanuck

Mbrp Installed - Flofocus - 04-05-2007

You guys must have s***ty nieghboors. Mine love me, then again, I've already done one's brakes and shocks on the other....saving them A LOT of money. ;) I do have some bitchy neighboors though, but theyre farther down the street

Last night, the cop neigboor saw me in the car with the laptop...I was looking at fuel pressure and s*** like that....When I saw him coming over I thought he was going to give me s*** for letting my car idle for so long...beer right in the cup holder :o Forgot about that, just noticed as he was 4 feet away....not like I could have hid it from him.

He was more curious as to what i could do with it...explained to him everything, didnt even mention the beer in the cup holder. :blink: :D

EDIT: Just so were clear, I wasnt driving, datalogging and drinking...I was just sitting in my driveway playing with the software that I dowloaded.