FocusCanada Forums
Lf: Svt Wing - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Buy Items (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Lf: Svt Wing (/showthread.php?tid=617)

Lf: Svt Wing - shadowzx3 - 11-25-2009

As the title states I'm looking for an SVT Wing, if its already painted in black, that would be awesome.

Ive contacted quite a few scrap yards and still haven't had any luck.

Anyone? :)

Lf: Svt Wing - castone - 11-25-2009

shadowzx3,Nov 25 2009, 12:34 PM Wrote:As the title states I'm looking for an SVT Wing, if its already painted in black, that would be awesome.

[right][snapback]297733[/snapback][/right]

Couldn't find an svt one online for a good price, but I know theres a SAP ZX3 in the scrap yard in Guelph.
It's green and would need to be painted.
It also has an SAP rear bumper if your looking ;)

not sure if this link will work but
Scrap yard search

Lf: Svt Wing - shadowzx3 - 11-26-2009

Which scrap yard? I think I'll have to pay them a visit and check it out. I somehow think the SAP spoiler is going to be too big once I put on my euro bumper but then again I'm trying to think what spoiler you have and how it looked when I saw it.

Maybe I'll have to pay you a quick visit haha

castone,Nov 25 2009, 07:49 AM Wrote:
shadowzx3,Nov 25 2009, 12:34 PM Wrote:As the title states I'm looking for an SVT Wing, if its already painted in black, that would be awesome.

Couldn't find an svt one online for a good price, but I know theres a SAP ZX3 in the scrap yard in Guelph.
It's green and would need to be painted.
It also has an SAP rear bumper if your looking ;)

not sure if this link will work but
Scrap yard search
[right][snapback]297736[/snapback][/right]

Lf: Svt Wing - castone - 11-26-2009

Nicklin's on Eastview Road.

Map

I think the SAP wing isn't too big, should work well with a euro rear IMO

Looking back I wish I had got the MK1 RS edition rear bumper
[Image: focusrsedrear.jpg]

Lf: Svt Wing - skippy - 12-03-2009

When you say wing, are you refering to the roof spoiler? I have an S2 one in yellow, it has been sitting in storage for a while, it doesn't work with my roof rack.

Not sure if that's different from the SVT, I've searched but I can't get a good look at one.

Let me know if you're interested.

This might be a long shot, but some things I want/need for my ZX3: (possible trade)

stock springs
pass. side front fender
front wheel well inner fender liner

shadowzx3,Nov 25 2009, 11:34 AM Wrote:As the title states I'm looking for an SVT Wing, if its already painted in black, that would be awesome.

Lf: Svt Wing - shadowzx3 - 12-09-2009

skippy,Dec 2 2009, 05:47 PM Wrote:When you say wing, are you refering to the roof spoiler? I have an S2 one in yellow, it has been sitting in storage for a while, it doesn't work with my roof rack.

Not sure if that's different from the SVT, I've searched but I can't get a good look at one.

Let me know if you're interested.

This might be a long shot, but some things I want/need for my ZX3: (possible trade)

stock springs
pass. side front fender
front wheel well inner fender liner

shadowzx3,Nov 25 2009, 11:34 AM Wrote:As the title states I'm looking for an SVT Wing, if its already painted in black, that would be awesome.

[right][snapback]297964[/snapback][/right]

Would you be able to post some pics of it? I do have my stock springs from my car that were still in fine shape when I took them off, cant say that same about the shocks they're on though. My stock suspension had about 160k km on it when i took it off.

Send me a pm if thats how you would like to deal with it.

Lf: Svt Wing - shadowzx3 - 12-17-2009

Thanks to everyone for helping me look for one. I have an SVT wing on the way that i purchased off a part out from a FF member. It is yellow so I will have to get it painted but will probably wait until the new year to get it painted and installed.

Now the hunt for a euro bumper begins!