FocusCanada Forums
Icy Road Nightmare! - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Icy Road Nightmare! (/showthread.php?tid=6874)

Icy Road Nightmare! - ANTHONYD - 01-20-2007

LOOK-OUT!!!!

Icy Road Nightmare! - NikiterZTS - 01-20-2007

you can play curling on that road

Icy Road Nightmare! - Frost__2001 - 01-20-2007

lol I remember seeing that on the news the other night.

Icy Road Nightmare! - mo_focus - 01-20-2007

I have seen that aswell. it seemed like this guy was still pressing the gas, i think thats why he kept on hitting all four corners of the intersection

Icy Road Nightmare! - Focus man. Focus. - 01-20-2007

Looked like Volvo pinball for the first bit of the video.

Icy Road Nightmare! - focusracer - 01-20-2007

Oooh, I'm sliding on ice, lets go faster and see what happens!

WTF are people thinking? Those f'n idiots should lose their licenses. If that f***tard in the red van hit me after speeding up like that he'd get the back handed bitch slap of a lifetime.

Icy Road Nightmare! - NefCanuck - 01-20-2007

What boggles my mind are the ones who hit things and keep on going, as if by doing that it never happened in the first place <_<

NefCanuck

Icy Road Nightmare! - habmann - 01-20-2007

This just further reinforces the notion that some people just shouldn't be on the road in a car.

Icy Road Nightmare! - dlb - 01-21-2007

:lol: :lol: ........... Holy fawk ........... why hit the gas you fawking moron ......... Americans :lol: :lol: That loser should have been pulled from his/her car and beaten !!

Icy Road Nightmare! - NOS2Go4Me - 01-22-2007

Some of that s*** needs to be cut and remixed to a few good drifting tunes :D :rofl: :rofl:

I'm so on that when I get home. Hmmm it's Flash... I'll think of something.

Icy Road Nightmare! - Drivesthebeast - 01-22-2007

That looks kinda like petawawa the last time we had some decent accumulation...lol!

I was driving the stang, getting around fine, and the FWD cars behind me spun around in a circle after following me around a corner. The guy in the Corolla got out, looked up the road at me and waved his hands/arms in the "what gives!?" guesture... :lol:

Seriously though, if some of those people had not kept their brakes on, they would have had a better chance. If my car starts to slide, I don't put my brakes on and hold them...

Like some of you said, some of them shouldn't be allowed to drive. The first vehicle likely did almost 100K in damage him/herself overall...