FocusCanada Forums
Spotted: About A Thousand Ford Edges - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Spotted: About A Thousand Ford Edges (/showthread.php?tid=7356)

Spotted: About A Thousand Ford Edges - dBlast - 11-29-2006

Tonight, I saw about a thousand Ford Edges (and their Lincoln counterpart) behind a fenced in location in Downsview...

On the Downsview Airport grounds near the Hanger Indoor Sports Complex.

Spotted: About A Thousand Ford Edges - meford4u - 11-29-2006

We are starting to get overburdoned with them at the plant, and we were wondering where they had all gone.

Take a pic.

Spotted: About A Thousand Ford Edges - habmann - 11-29-2006

Are those edges that are actually saleable? Or did you just run out of room for the edges that need to be fixed?

Spotted: About A Thousand Ford Edges - meford4u - 11-29-2006

habmann,Nov 28 2006, 10:17 PM Wrote:Are those edges that are actually saleable? Or did you just run out of room for the edges that need to be fixed?
[right][snapback]217846[/snapback][/right]

They will be saleable. But we have to get our TGW (things gone wrong) per vehicle down to 5 per 100. Almost an impossible task, but were getting there.

Spotted: About A Thousand Ford Edges - habmann - 11-29-2006

Good ot hear that they almost have all the problems worked out. Hows the new manager any better than the old one that got promoted?

Spotted: About A Thousand Ford Edges - meford4u - 11-30-2006

habmann,Nov 28 2006, 11:54 PM Wrote:Good ot hear that they almost have all the problems worked out. Hows the new manager any better than the old one that got promoted?
[right][snapback]217858[/snapback][/right]
Give me 6 months and I will let you know.

Spotted: About A Thousand Ford Edges - MAlby7 - 11-30-2006

I was working at the Downsview Hangers when Chrysler was storing the 300's and magnums there for their launch. I guess it's Ford's turn now!