FocusCanada Forums
How About That Weather! - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: How About That Weather! (/showthread.php?tid=7386)

How About That Weather! - darkpuppet - 11-28-2006

So it's usually this time of the year when everyone in Toronto stare longingly at the snow outside, while folks in Vancouver go walking about in shorts and t-shirts.

Well...

there's something like 30cm of snow falling in BC, and +17C temps coming to Toronto this week (+12 today).

It's the end of November and people are driving around with their tops down!

woot!

How About That Weather! - euro_zx5 - 11-28-2006

Isn't global warming great?! *shakes head in disapproval* :lol:

How About That Weather! - torradan - 11-28-2006

Yeah this past weekend was awesome. Saw a ton of people out Saturday and Sunday with just tshirts on.

Saw people still riding their motorcycles to work this morning, and even a couple cars with the tops down.

If its still nice when I get out of work, the car may even get a bath!

How About That Weather! - darkpuppet - 11-28-2006

torradan,Nov 27 2006, 12:04 PM Wrote:Yeah this past weekend was awesome.  Saw a ton of people out Saturday and Sunday with just tshirts on.

Saw people still riding their motorcycles to work this morning, and even a couple cars with the tops down.

[right][snapback]217595[/snapback][/right]

don't you mean shower? Or are you planning on driving it into the lake?

How About That Weather! - ANTHONYD - 11-28-2006

I put my xmas lights up in a t-shirt on Friday!

The planet is so skrewed.

How About That Weather! - focusracer - 11-28-2006

Yeah, there's just a touch of snow on the ground out here. Looking at the tracks I made through the untouched parking lot at work this morning, about 8". That was in about a 24hr period. I know it's nothing compared to some of the snow that Ont etc gets but for here thats pretty substantial. A lot of people stuck, a lot of people grumpy.

Personally I love the stuff. Last week a few of us were talking about how depressing it was with 5 weeks of rain, I wasn't sleeping good, I know a few others weren't either. The snow came, totally changed the scenery, went out and played in it all day with my friends nephews and niece. Had a blast. Slept like a dog last night.

How About That Weather! - Oscar The Grouch - 11-28-2006

darkpuppet,Nov 27 2006, 12:10 PM Wrote:
torradan,Nov 27 2006, 12:04 PM Wrote:Yeah this past weekend was awesome.  Saw a ton of people out Saturday and Sunday with just tshirts on.

[right][snapback]217598[/snapback][/right]

Sponge bath...

How About That Weather! - euro_zx5 - 11-28-2006

ANTHONYD,Nov 27 2006, 11:23 AM Wrote:I put my xmas lights up in  a t-shirt on Friday!

The planet is so skrewed.
[right][snapback]217599[/snapback][/right]

Are we the only two who realize this?! Or are the current Weather Network commercials on global warming not 'in your face' enough for everyone? :P

How About That Weather! - torradan - 11-28-2006

darkpuppet,Nov 27 2006, 12:10 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]217598[/snapback][/right]

Well now that you mention it, the inside needs a good cleaning.

4 coffees in carrier on floor of passenger seat + jackass in a pickup who cuts you off = 1 big mess.

How About That Weather! - Kelowna_Focus - 11-28-2006

I got my winters on just in time.

All this snow sucks.

Late night parking lots! Look out!

How About That Weather! - Frost__2001 - 11-28-2006

Yeah I'm loving thus week off, I washed that car and took care of some other things related to it since it's been so great.

How About That Weather! - NefCanuck - 11-28-2006

Yeah nice weather here in the GTA. Shame I came down with a viral infection and have been housebound since Saturday <_< (Hell I was barely awake for more than two hours total in Saturday :ph34r: )

NefCAnuck

How About That Weather! - darkpuppet - 11-29-2006

sooooo...

woke up this morning to a current temp of 8C, high of 12C. now it's currently 6C with a high of -1C ..

what gives?

they're still forecasting 18C on Thursday... I don't see it happening considering how cold it's getting here...

How About That Weather! - NefCanuck - 11-30-2006

darkpuppet,Nov 28 2006, 01:50 PM Wrote:sooooo...

woke up this morning to a current temp of 8C, high of 12C.  now it's currently 6C with a high of -1C ..

what gives?

they're still forecasting 18C on Thursday...  I don't see it happening considering how cold it's getting here...
[right][snapback]217779[/snapback][/right]

Latest from Weather Network says 14 for Thursday but then Friday it drops to 3C....

At this rate I'll never shake this freaking virus :ph34r:

NefCanuck

How About That Weather! - NOS2Go4Me - 11-30-2006

It just... keeps... raining! And then it's supposed to be stupid cold for the weekend. Looks like I get to try out the heated seats early :D