FocusCanada Forums
I Need Temp Car Storage - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: I Need Temp Car Storage (/showthread.php?tid=78)

I Need Temp Car Storage - Mystake - 04-14-2010

slowly being pushed into a bind.

my lease is up at the end of this month, and with it, my parking for the Jeep.

I leased in Oshawa but I'm moving back to my parents for a few months this summer before I then re-move out permanently to school.

It's unsure what school I'm goign to next year and I can't stay where I am without renewing for a year... so that's out of the question.

Problem: They don't even have enough parking for my focus, let alone 1 Jeep + 1 Jeep tub.

I really want to avoid paying 200$/month at uhaul or some random place for a 10x20ft garage but I'm slowly going to have no choice at this rate.

Can anyone suggest any alternatives? I need approx 2 parking spots worth of space, and that's only until I can get my old tub off (need help with it, can't do it alone) and then it's replacement goes on... from then I only need 1 spot.

I'm looking at every option I have but covered is ultimately the best.

Thanks guys.

I Need Temp Car Storage - ZTWsquared - 04-14-2010

Mystake,Apr 13 2010, 05:35 PM Wrote:slowly being pushed into a bind.

I leased in Oshawa but I'm moving back to my parents for a few months this summer before I then re-move out permanently to school.

It's unsure what school I'm goign to next year and I can't stay where I am without renewing for a year... so that's out of the question.

Problem: They don't even have enough parking for my focus, let alone 1 Jeep + 1 Jeep tub.

I really want to avoid paying 200$/month at uhaul or some random place for a 10x20ft garage but I'm slowly going to have no choice at this rate.

Can anyone suggest any alternatives? I need approx 2 parking spots worth of space, and that's only until I can get my old tub off (need help with it, can't do it alone) and then it's replacement goes on... from then I only need 1 spot.

Thanks guys.
[right][snapback]305069[/snapback][/right]

You know that at the end of the lease you have the option of staying in rental housing on a month to month basis - just throwing that out there as an alternative to dumping your stuff somewhere.

I Need Temp Car Storage - paolo - 04-14-2010

drop me a line, i can arrange a temporary storage.

send me a pm.

I Need Temp Car Storage - Mystake - 04-14-2010

ZTWsquared,Apr 13 2010, 04:39 PM Wrote:
Mystake,Apr 13 2010, 05:35 PM Wrote:slowly being pushed into a bind.

Thanks guys.
[right][snapback]305069[/snapback][/right]

You know that at the end of the lease you have the option of staying in rental housing on a month to month basis - just throwing that out there as an alternative to dumping your stuff somewhere.
[right][snapback]305070[/snapback][/right]

the house was resigned by 4/5 roomates. They have a 5th. my option is to sublet however the roomates and I were at war about my Jeep for the past month ANYWAY so they don't want it there period

sending pm paolo

I Need Temp Car Storage - hardk0re - 04-14-2010

How temp is temp? My mothers garage is empty the only pre-requesit is a key to move the car out should the garage be needed. Its in Whitby so its pretty close...

I used to store my car there but now with only 2 cars theres no need.

Edit: I see you need two spots so this wouldn't really fit...maybe I need to read better ;P

I Need Temp Car Storage - GFXjamie - 04-15-2010

if your able to drive vehicle, i can offer you storage in cambridge no problem. would be outside however

I Need Temp Car Storage - Mystake - 04-15-2010

GFXjamie,Apr 14 2010, 09:01 AM Wrote:if your able to drive vehicle, i can offer you storage in cambridge no problem. would be outside however
[right][snapback]305117[/snapback][/right]

i have to tow it around to wherever. am I able to bring the tub with it?

I Need Temp Car Storage - GFXjamie - 04-15-2010

ya not a problem. there is plenty of room out back of my shop. only thing is that wud be a big towing bill unless you did it yourself lol

I Need Temp Car Storage - Mystake - 04-15-2010

GFXjamie,Apr 14 2010, 12:26 PM Wrote:ya not a problem. there is plenty of room out back of my shop. only thing is that wud be a big towing bill unless you did it yourself lol
[right][snapback]305139[/snapback][/right]
How secure is the location, I might ask?

And Durango gets put to work! Still freaking like 60$/day for the trailer +gas, but meh....

actually, I have a plan :D