FocusCanada Forums
Reflex Wipers - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Basics (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Reflex Wipers (/showthread.php?tid=7903)

Reflex Wipers - coolpooler - 10-11-2006

Ok, with winter coming I am doing my pre-winter maintenance and am replacing my wipers. Last year I tried out the Reflex wipers from Crappy Tire and was very happy with them. What I wasn't happy about was the winter wiper"with Teflon" for the back. Total crap. Has anyone tried using a 16" Reflex on the back glass? They don't make a 15 as far as I can see. Otherwise what have you used that worked well ?

Reflex Wipers - Oscar The Grouch - 10-11-2006

Use the search button. This has been discussed many a time.

Reflex Wipers - ANTHONYD - 10-11-2006

search.

These have been discussed a dozen times already. :P

Reflex Wipers - Flofocus - 10-11-2006

coolpooler,Oct 10 2006, 10:07 AM Wrote:Ok, with winter coming I am doing my pre-winter maintenance and am replacing my wipers. Last year I tried out the Reflex wipers from Crappy Tire and was very happy with them. What I wasn't happy about was the winter wiper"with Teflon" for the back. Total crap. Has anyone tried using a 16" Reflex on the back glass? They don't make a 15 as far as I can see. Otherwise what have you used that worked well ?
[right][snapback]210858[/snapback][/right]

I use whatever is on sale at walmart or crappy tire for the rear wiper.

Reflex Wipers - PIGEON1 - 10-13-2006

Don't buy the CRAPPY TIRE ones....Walmarts version is better

But search if you must

Reflex Wipers - euro_zx5 - 10-13-2006

Mazda3 rear wiper works wonders from what i've been told, but if you don't wanna bother swapping the arms to adapt a more expensive blade, I know for a fact the Bosch Icon and PIAA Super Graphite wipers are great choices. A little pricier, but you do get what you pay for most times.