FocusCanada Forums
Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=8996)

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - smith21 - 07-03-2006

well guys, i guess it's time 2 get a new paint job for my baby seeing as i have paint chips EVERYWHERE and ford decided 2 fudge up my front bumper by putting stress on it and cracking my paint everywhere...so i'm not looking for a place, but i'm not too sure if i wanna stick with the white, or go with another colour. Hopefully you've all see my last thread with my rims, and now i'm asking if you guys can suggest colours that i should try and possible change to. I wanna try and keep everything, but the Altezza's are a possible get rid of, depending on what colour i go with. So i'm open to ideas, as i'm still not sure what i wanna do. Lemme know guys. Thanks

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - focusonthis_88 - 07-03-2006

midnight blue!

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - Frost__2001 - 07-03-2006

Teal, like that from the 1994~1997 Mustangs, and Windstars, it might look really good on a focus, if you had the black door trim like I do.

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - Drivesthebeast - 07-03-2006

White again, but with a cobalt blue pearl to the clearcoat...it would look really interesting...

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - Burnin21 - 07-03-2006

Everyones got Midnight blue, go with something unique. I think what Drivesthebeast said would be cool but also if you went like a deep red with metallic in it so the color shifted to almost a burnt orange in different light. That would be sweet.

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - 02ztsian - 07-03-2006

Grabber Green Pearl Metallic-like mine!!!!!!!!!!

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - hardk0re - 07-03-2006

how about just a white pearl instead of plain white.

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - SL8RZZX3 - 07-03-2006

hardk0re,Jul 2 2006, 10:03 PM Wrote:how about just a white pearl instead of plain white.
[right][snapback]196201[/snapback][/right]

And have your tails cracked open and the chrome paint matched...

maybe the headlights too (SVT style, but white ;) )

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - Sundown - 07-03-2006

how about just a slight touch of pearl with the white. looks awesome on my buudy's 89 LX coupe

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - Flofocus - 07-06-2006

I always say you cant go wrong with pink!

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - Focus man. Focus. - 07-07-2006

Flofocus,Jul 5 2006, 11:43 AM Wrote:I always say you cant go wrong with pink!
[right][snapback]196474[/snapback][/right]

Pink is the new black.

My fathers old 92 Explorer Eddie Bauer was Strawberry Red. Which was a red with a gold metal flake and did it ever look good. There has been nothing that has come close to that colour. Still my Favorite.

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - naz - 07-08-2006

championship white y0. hella jdm

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - microbunny - 07-08-2006

chevy's 'bermuda blue'...its on the equinox, tahoe, suburban...flips bluey-green-purple....very rich looking paint!

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - Oscar The Grouch - 07-08-2006

Gold... you know you wanna. :D

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - FocusGuy7476 - 07-08-2006

switch the colour spectrum, go black. it is the fastest of all colours.

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - smith21 - 07-08-2006

Burnin21,Jul 2 2006, 05:31 PM Wrote:Everyones got Midnight blue, go with something unique. I think what Drivesthebeast said would be cool but also if you went like a deep red with metallic in it so the color shifted to almost a burnt orange in different light. That would be sweet.
[right][snapback]196184[/snapback][/right]

see i was thinking of getting a really rich and deep red metallic, kinda like the evo from F&F 3..nobody even make a ricer comment lol...but i really like that colour, dunno if it'll happen, i think i'll just stick with the white, but get a pearl thrown in :D

Need A New Paint Job...any Suggestions - FocusGuy7476 - 07-09-2006

go with whatever colour you want, a nice two tone red/back would be nice.