FocusCanada Forums
Door Sills - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Door Sills (/showthread.php?tid=9017)

Door Sills - ZX5chica - 06-30-2006

Does anyone know of somewhere where I can get some door sills for my car... maybe with a little focus emblem or something on them... I'm not looking to make my car look "riced"... but I wanted something to protect the body.

I've checked online, and there doesn't seem to be much to choose from.

Door Sills - Focus man. Focus. - 06-30-2006

You should talk to HardkOre he might still have some kicking around. They look like this.
[Image: 2193703_28_full.jpg]

Door Sills - ZX3TUNR - 06-30-2006

There are actual focus canada door sills. I had them on my focus.

Door Sills - SVT ZX3 - 06-30-2006

Check http://www.fordracingparts.com/. IIRC they have a few different sills which say fOCUS/RS/SVT.

Door Sills - guilty - 06-30-2006

Yeah there are geniune Ford accessories like that.. they come with either the old "focus" logo or the Ford oval, and the lip is rolled over rather than just a flat piece of metal that sticks on.

You have to watch what you order though, since they have shorter ones for 4-doors and longer ones for 3-doors.

Door Sills - NOS2Go4Me - 06-30-2006

Going with what Hardk0re offers won't burn you at all.

Door Sills - hardk0re - 07-01-2006

The door sills I make mount with 3m industrial tape. The ones for the ZX5/Sedan are for all 4 doors. I can only offer diamond plate, if you want a set let me know, i'd ask for paypal ahead of time as I've got a bunch of matts for various cars where dudes didn't pay up after I made their products for them.

Door Sills - ZX5chica - 07-06-2006

hardk0re,Jun 30 2006, 10:41 AM Wrote:The door sills I make mount with 3m industrial tape.  The ones for the ZX5/Sedan are for all 4 doors.  I can only offer diamond plate, if you want a set let me know, i'd ask for paypal ahead of time as I've got a bunch of matts for various cars where dudes didn't pay up after I made their products for them.
[right][snapback]196025[/snapback][/right]

Any way you have anything other than diamond plate?? :)
I was looking for something a bit simpler. Maybe even just a brushed plate that says Focus. If you don't have them, any idea where I can get them to fit a ZX5? All the ones I see are for ZX3's.

Door Sills - Flofocus - 07-06-2006

ZX5chica,Jul 5 2006, 02:26 PM Wrote:
hardk0re,Jun 30 2006, 10:41 AM Wrote:The door sills I make mount with 3m industrial tape.  The ones for the ZX5/Sedan are for all 4 doors.  I can only offer diamond plate, if you want a set let me know, i'd ask for paypal ahead of time as I've got a bunch of matts for various cars where dudes didn't pay up after I made their products for them.
[right][snapback]196025[/snapback][/right]

Any way you have anything other than diamond plate?? :)
I was looking for something a bit simpler. Maybe even just a brushed plate that says Focus. If you don't have them, any idea where I can get them to fit a ZX5? All the ones I see are for ZX3's.
[right][snapback]196513[/snapback][/right]

Hit up Campbell Ford in Ottawa, thats where I got mine, I got a sedan kit (I own a zx3) and sold the other pair on here a few years back. Brushed plate that says focus on them. Exactly what your looking for. I'll see if I have any pics of it, dont think I do though....

Door Sills - Kool_ZX3 - 07-06-2006

Hardkore, would you be willing to make a set for my ranger?

Door Sills - Honkeytonk Monkey - 07-10-2006

Ebay 1

Ebay 2

Ebay 3

Ebay 4

Mine, Jay was guaging interest in these a while ago.
[Image: picture.JPG]

Door Sills - ZX5chica - 07-11-2006

I love your sills Honkeytonk... where could I get a pair like those?? :)