Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not A Focus Sighting
Outside my work this yellow 2 door SUV thing pulled up with a white roof. At first i thought it was the new H3, but it was 2 doors...pretty sure its a American car...

i grabed my camera phoen to snap a pick, but it drove away...

ring a bell to anyone?
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
oh snap, i think i found it, when did these get released?

Not american afterall
last year autoshow and i think they went on sale this year after the autoshow
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Haven't seen that one Phil around town. Pretty ulgy, my opinion but yeah, maybe I need to see it in person sometime....
First one ive seen or even heard of, i saw it from the back as was like "WTF is that!".

I dont mind it, as long its not another one of these "Urban SUV's".
It's capable, unlike a Nissan Murano or <cute sport-ute name goes here>.

It's just the sticker that scares me... haven't seen the price yet, and something tells me I don't want to :ph34r:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i heard they were starting in the mid 20's.
FociPhil,Mar 30 2006, 03:04 PM Wrote:i heard they were starting in the mid 20's.
[right][snapback]178081[/snapback][/right]

They got an awesome review in last weekeds paper. Tremendous "value" was the theme of the article. VERY nice to see it have a manual tranny.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
looking at the link i posted it has a goodengine and 4wd with an electronic differential. the clearence is also just a little shoetr then the hummer.

Sounds like it could be a sweet ride.
The moment I saw '2 door with white roof' I new it was the new Cruiser.

Took tonnes of pics at last years auto show. Was REALLY popular, as it was the first capable 4WD on the market that is also affordable for a LONG time. Hell, to get a decent TJ, you're looking at $30k!

It'll be interesting to see what the aftermarket comes up for it. Would be nice to get a diesel in that bad boy too!
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
FociPhil,Mar 30 2006, 02:04 PM Wrote:i heard they were starting in the mid 20's.

$29,000 CDN MSRP I believe.
01-yellow-ZX3,Mar 30 2006 Wrote:
FociPhil,Mar 30 2006, 02:04 PM Wrote:i heard they were starting in the mid 20's.

$29,000 CDN MSRP I believe.
[right][snapback]178103[/snapback][/right]

$29,990-$37,080

http://www.toyota.ca/cgi-bin/WebObjects/WW...v125060e%2ehtml
The fact that it says TOYOTA in big letters right on the front...that still didnt tip you off?!
yeah I saw two of them at Milton Toyota out front.... they look ok, but not my taste.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I just saw one at the dealership tonight... I like the look. Old school Toyota 4x4's are nice... but not my taste neither. I love the fact they're bringing a modern look to their old design.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
a review:

http://www.canadiandriver.com/testdrives/07fj.htm

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
microbunny,Mar 31 2006, 12:04 AM Wrote:The fact that it says TOYOTA in big letters right on the front...that still didnt tip you off?!
[right][snapback]178111[/snapback][/right]

FociPhil,Mar 30 2006, 07:52 PM Wrote:First one ive seen or even heard of, i saw it from the back as was like "WTF is that!".

I dont mind it, as long its not another one of these "Urban SUV's".
[right][snapback]178076[/snapback][/right]

JERK ASS!!!

i think this might be my new favorite ride.