Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Focusonthis_88
http://forums.focaljet.com/forced-inductio...46hp-231tq.html

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
That is pretty crazy....Next summer im going to go all out. I just can't wait to have it installed!
Turbo arrived!
Now....I dont want you to get your hopes up come install day.

I think I was full of s*** to be able to install a turbo, put a chip in and turn the key and voila! Power like crazy!! I know a lot here didnt think it would have worked out the way it did....BUT, I did my homework....for 4 years. :lol:

Maybe we can borrow BerinG's SCT logger for the day and make sure your good to go....I think I was lucky because I had one of the best write my tune....for all I know roush may have better tuners but I doubt it.

Just things to keep in mind, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your install goes as well as mine did.
I hope everything goes ok.....Mitch was telling me that I need to send my ecu to Roush for calabration...so..maybe it's just a bolt on projet and BOOM! Power!

HOPING! :unsure:
Turbo arrived!
How long is it going to take for rousch to flass dat shiot?

Flofocus,Feb 23 2006, 04:58 PM Wrote:How long is it going to take for rousch to flass dat shiot?
[right][snapback]171950[/snapback][/right]

Well, Im getting the kit next week. So, I'll send it right away and get it back for the install.
Turbo arrived!
roush well probably flash your ecu with atune that has been proven to be safe yet still make good power .. its still best to get it tuned once you've got it all installed and working properly .. and have any other mods installed that you might want to put on at the same time
Below Average Car Club
You guys are too funny. 1 day install and boom your done.

You are never done.

Your lying to him Flo if you've hyped up this is what will happen.

It's a never ending batlle for more power and better power.

But first you'll have to get the car running properly
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Feb 23 2006, 07:24 PM Wrote:You guys are too funny.  1 day install and boom your done.

You are never done.

[right][snapback]171974[/snapback][/right]

We never said 1 day install...And I know it's not done until the car runs properly...But the roush kit is a direct bolt on turbo. And like schade said Roush does flash the ecu to make it safe.
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,Feb 23 2006, 07:44 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 23 2006, 07:24 PM Wrote:You guys are too funny.  1 day install and boom your done.

You are never done.

[right][snapback]171974[/snapback][/right]

We never said 1 day install...And I know it's not done until the car runs properly...But the roush kit is a direct bolt on turbo. And like schade said Roush does flash the ecu to make it safe.
[right][snapback]171977[/snapback][/right]

He cant read. :rolleyes:

If he did know how, he'd see that's what I just wrote...."Not to get your hopes up of a "turn key and go" car....

And thats also why I said I was kind of full of s*** for how that worked out for me. ;)

EDIT: But yeah, we'll have it installed in 1 day. :P Properly running...well thats another story!!
Meh, is it really worth it though?
Fingers,Feb 24 2006, 12:43 AM Wrote:Meh, is it really worth it though?
[right][snapback]172026[/snapback][/right]

Yes it is. This is what this car needs to be taken seriously. It has the suspension that can keep up to cars costing twice as much, with a Turbo, it has the balls to keep up to those same cars without the corners. ;)

Like I said, the focus needs at least 200HP to be taken seriously, and to have some FUN in it at the same time. And this is why I do this to my focus, to have fun. And I have lots of it in this car now. :D :D
Fingers,Feb 24 2006, 04:43 AM Wrote:Meh, is it really worth it though?
[right][snapback]172026[/snapback][/right]

seems like if you want a fast focus theres not choice but to go turbo and put up with all the possible crap that comes from aftermarket turbo..
Does the roush kit keep the oem cat-pipe in it's factory location? It's the same kit as the F-max but with a different intake location, right? Well 200whp is pretty good out of a set-up like that, the F-max kit was pushed all the way to 300whp in a mag of mine, I don't recall the name :P but I'll find the issue and give you some info about it if you want.

Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!