Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light Project
I check to change my light. What do you think about this setup:

This projector
http://cgi.ebay.ca/C-00-04-FORD-FOCUS-DUAL-HALO-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHTS-03-02_W0QQitemZ8038938694QQcategoryZ33710QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and I think to put a HID kit on low beam.

Suggestions???? :unsure:

thx!
Those dont look too bad for ebay projectors. Not sure about putting an HID kit in them, but it shouldn't be much different than any of the other projectors on the market. The only thing is I've heard that sometimes the quality of the projector lense on cheaper ebay-style lights can be poor and cause glare with your HIDs.. not sure if that's the case or not, but something to think about anyway.
only put in HID with a real projector lense not the one that comes with these lights. Unless you want to blind us all.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Two screwups I saw right away with those ebay projectors

1. it lists 00-05 foci.. Problem there is in 05 they changed the headlights

2. "SEA/DOT APPROVED" Umm I ain't never heard of SEA APPROVED. I've heard of SAE but not SEA.

Some people if they are gonna sell crap least get the s*** right
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Phantom,Feb 21 2006, 11:02 PM Wrote:Two screwups I saw right away with those ebay projectors

1. it lists 00-05 foci.. Problem there is in 05 they changed the headlights

2. "SEA/DOT APPROVED" Umm I ain't never heard of SEA APPROVED. I've heard of SAE but not SEA.

Some people if they are gonna sell crap least get the s*** right
[right][snapback]171705[/snapback][/right]

I saw this one too....hmmmmmm....you may wanna ask question prior to Bidding...
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
sea aproved?

Cool, under water use?

or APC?