Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Snow
Don't know what you guys woke up to this morning but I woke up to my focus completely burried in snow. All you can see is the tip of my spoiler...the rest of the car is a huge snow bank. So needless to say I cabbed it to work today. Gonna fight with the snow tonight when I get home from the gym after work.
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
ThraxXx,Jan 30 2006, 10:00 AM Wrote:Don't know what you guys woke up to this morning but I woke up to my focus completely burried in snow.  All you can see is the tip of my spoiler...the rest of the car is a huge snow bank.  So needless to say I cabbed it to work today.  Gonna fight with the snow tonight when I get home from the gym after work.
[right][snapback]167500[/snapback][/right]

Wow... I knew the weather was whack lately but 37cm overnight? yipes :ph34r:

8C and raining here, just perfect to fit my mood since the car is in the shop again :(

NefCanuck
Well here in Ottawa it's snowed alot too...We had freezing rain this moring and all that good stuff.
Turbo arrived!
Yeah, we got dumped on last night. Put the Justy in 2 ditches on the way home........puposely of course. :P :lol:

Dont think that exhaust pipe is going to take to much more abuse!! :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I shoveled about 40cm of snow off the drive at 6AM this morning. Ouch. Took me almost an hour to do it, and it's only enough to get the Focus out (single wide, not double).
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 30 2006, 04:15 PM Wrote:I shoveled about 40cm of snow off the drive at 6AM this morning. Ouch. Took me almost an hour to do it, and it's only enough to get the Focus out (single wide, not double).
[right][snapback]167516[/snapback][/right]

needs moar salt! let nature work it magic wonders while you're at work
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
sunny and warm here in T.O.

better call in the army.
Hmmm looks outside.... shakes head 7 degrees and sunny. :blink:
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
10c and sunny out here on the West Coast.
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
Casper,Jan 30 2006, 05:29 PM Wrote:10c and sunny out here on the West Coast.
[right][snapback]167580[/snapback][/right]

Holy crap you mean it stopped raining?? :P
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
Euro Ford Fan,Jan 30 2006, 03:48 PM Wrote:
Casper,Jan 30 2006, 05:29 PM Wrote:10c and sunny out here on the West Coast.
[right][snapback]167580[/snapback][/right]

Holy crap you mean it stopped raining?? :P
[right][snapback]167584[/snapback][/right]

Only for 1/2 of a day. Raining again.
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography