Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Filter
Does anyone know what the part number for K & N air filter is for 04 sedan (2.0L zetec engine)?

I think its 33-2819 but im not sure if that is for the zx3 or sedan.

I checked at crappy tire and they don't carry it in stock...they have to order it in!?!

Be the change you want to see in this world.
cornflakes,Nov 2 2005, 06:01 PM Wrote:Does anyone know what the part number for K & N air filter is for 04 sedan (2.0L zetec engine)?

I checked at crappy tire and they don't carry it in stock...they have to order it in!?!
[right][snapback]153233[/snapback][/right]

most places have to order it so I'd just do that and wait...it wont take very long to get..

The filter is the same for the zetec hatchs and sedans....both panel and cone style filters!

The Duratec & PZEV focus' use a completely different filter however....03-05
its also the same for the SPI and Zetec,
33 -2819 :)

just make sure you can get those 4 bolts off the box. one of mine were rusted to death and could not be removed. i opened it up with 1 bolt still on, i got it in :lol:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Nov 2 2005, 06:11 PM Wrote:its also the same for the SPI and Zetec,

just make sure you can get those 4 bolts off the box.  one of mine were rusted to death and could not be removed.  i opened it up with 1 bolt still on, i got it in  :lol:
[right][snapback]153241[/snapback][/right]

Who the hell mods an SPI though...you'd have to be a real country bumpkin to do something that pointless!

:lol:
Crappy Tire can usually get them same day/next day through Keystone
'00 ZX3, WW 'W-Typ' kit & 3-pc Wing, 17" CSA Ultra 5-spoke rims, Progress Springs, SPAX shocks & struts, MAC Intake.
DanielB_ZX3,Nov 2 2005, 06:49 PM Wrote:Crappy Tire can usually get them same day/next day through Keystone
[right][snapback]153251[/snapback][/right]

Same day?? Must be one hell of a crappy tire in your neck of the woods...
Find a Partsource near you... 20% K&N for November.

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
microbunny,Nov 2 2005, 06:14 PM Wrote:
crazikev,Nov 2 2005, 06:11 PM Wrote:its also the same for the SPI and Zetec,

just make sure you can get those 4 bolts off the box.  one of mine were rusted to death and could not be removed.  i opened it up with 1 bolt still on, i got it in  :lol:
[right][snapback]153241[/snapback][/right]

Who the hell mods an SPI though...you'd have to be a real country bumpkin to do something that pointless!

:lol:
[right][snapback]153243[/snapback][/right]
STFU! lol , SPI rules! its a LOT more exciting when your passing someone when oncoming traffic is aporaching in an SPI than a Zetec!
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
microbunny,Nov 2 2005, 07:05 PM Wrote:
cornflakes,Nov 2 2005, 06:01 PM Wrote:Does anyone know what the part number for K & N air filter is for 04 sedan (2.0L zetec engine)?

[right][snapback]153233[/snapback][/right]

most places have to order it so I'd just do that and wait...it wont take very long to get..

The filter is the same for the zetec hatchs and sedans....both panel and cone style filters!

The Duratec & PZEV focus' use a completely different filter however....03-05
[right][snapback]153238[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, one you can't do jack to except bend over and say ouch at Ford for a replacement unless you replace it with a different setup altogether <_<

Which I would have already done but for other things grabbing my $ first this year :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Nov 2 2005, 08:53 PM Wrote:Which I would have already done but for other things grabbing my $ first this year  :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]153280[/snapback][/right]

What!?!? Like the wife..,..??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
microbunny,Nov 2 2005, 11:08 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Nov 2 2005, 08:53 PM Wrote:Which I would have already done but for other things grabbing my $ first this year  :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]153280[/snapback][/right]

What!?!? Like the wife..,..??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[right][snapback]153290[/snapback][/right]

Worse than that... g/f :ph34r: (She doesn't like the label, but if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, picks my pocket like a duck) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Plus my dad's 65th birthday this year, don't think a $50 CT gift cert is gonna do it this time :P

NefCanuck
I have no Idea where you live, but a have an Accel Super Blue air filter (accel equiv to K&N) that I don't use, as well as a K&N at my parents place. I could give you either for free, but it might be more hassle than just buying one.. I Paid around $63 for my K&N from Partsource. They can usually have it to you within 48 hours.
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
If you order it early enuff from CT, they can get it in the same day. Of course, I would be guessing it depends on how much volume the CT dishes out...they never have the oil filter for the Justy in stock, so I always call them up early in the morning, and they ususally have it for their afternoon delivery.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
thanks...couple weeks back i just bought a drop in filter from k&N to replace my stock air filter. I dont know if its psychological or real but it really feels like the car breathes better and im already noticing gas mileage increases.

only problem is i think im going to get the volant intake so i'll have a brand new kn filter just sitting around lol.
Be the change you want to see in this world.