Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro Tails...hmmm
I was wondering how much a euro rear bumper would be for the zx5. I'm thinking more and more about it. Now, my question is: seeing that the euro lights aren't equipped with reverse lights, and they are actually in the rear bumper instead. Is the "mod" from my stock lights to euro's a real biatch. Meaning is there alot of cutting, splicing, soldering, cursing, biting, kicking......Does it (the bumper) come with the reverse light housings??????

euro tails and a euro rear would look slick on my car...i think it may actually make me moist....(if that is at all possible)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH....

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Oct 14 2005, 09:36 AM Wrote:i think it may actually make me moist....(if that is at all possible)
[right][snapback]148998[/snapback][/right]

Yeah so uh that's disgusting. You and Meford must get along great

No a Euro rear doesn't come with the reverse light housings. You have to buy them seperately. Fortunately for you, Mitch from ZX3Tuning sells them, and I believe Frost_2001 has a set of Euro tails for a hatch for sale
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Yeah and to think I suggested it to him lol............ :lol:

Well I do have the euro rear lights for sale still, and you would need the following items.

Euro Rear rebar
Euro crash foam
Euro rear Bumper cover. ( 2002 facelift models have a trim part running though them, and the 1998 - 2001 is smooth, and has a black {can be painted body colour} section on the lower section )

Plus a back up light and fog light, or just two back up lights and no rear fog light.
not to mention the bulb holders for all the lights 6 in total will be needed.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
This idea is going to blow.

But in a good way.

Letrrip!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Euro Tails Installed! 02ztsian 15 5,356 07-20-2011, 01:30 AM
Last Post: sonic_mikey
  euro tails need help (hatchback) drunkinmonkey 3 1,895 09-15-2010, 12:33 PM
Last Post: drunkinmonkey
  Euro Tails cornflakes 17 5,559 11-17-2006, 03:00 PM
Last Post: residentdud