Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road Worthy!
Well, it's been some real tough months, but my car as finally.
Yes that's right ..it has passed all it's safety tests. It is now my drive way... where i took some pictures... be amazed fellows.

[Image: DSC00382.jpg]
[Image: DSC00380.jpg][Image: DSC00381.jpg]

isn't my focus the coolest..... haha.

Anyways, i think the bodyshop did a good job fixing it, that's the same back quater as well. they cut it off and hammered it out smooth. really sexy eh?

and the new bummper looks nice.
Save points are for quiters
Glad to hear you got it fixed and running.. now it's just the dents in the trunk that need fixing? ..or is that just the reflection playing tricks on the camera.
yup only my fancy lighting tricks. haha, the onyl dents are on the passenge side. but those are east pop outs, i plan to get those done this comeing summer. but first i got some... err paying off to do...

in total

car:2300$
Parts:1000$
labor:2000$

Total:5300$ + plates 200 and new battery i just bought 200$....
Total:5700$

and yes i plan to keep this car till it runs it's self in the ground. So i think i did ok. i saved at least... o 2000$ bucks about.....but i've learned my lesson also. no SGI unless u want parts for cheap.

any ways i hope to go to one of the meets some time soon and show of my amazing ride haha.
Congrats y0
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Looks good, just some fit and finish problems but that is acceptible from what it came from :lol:

Good job man :)
My Mom Says I'm Special
thanks for the replys, but am off to work now. gotta make some money to pay the car loan hehe.
Good to see your foci on the road all legal like. More then likely after you start to get the car paid down you'll start planning on mods for it.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Good stuff man.

Now get that loan paid off and lets see some mods. :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
you passed safety before phil, good job.
'03 Focus SVT
nice, gj
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Am really enjoying my focus. That Zetec engine gives a nice roar when u floor it, and the stearing is really smooth on it. I like it alot. ^_^

yea for mods. my first mod is going to be one of thoses super chips, i was looking up one and they seem to run about 4-5 hundred. I could afford that.

Oh and it seems i get a few freebies with my car. My dad is buying me

-2 new front tires, since my back one's seem perfectly fine
-1 new battery
- and he's going to take if for a complete oil change an stuff. So am happy.

I really hope to go to one of the saskatchewan meets as well.
Good job man. Glad to see it all fixed up.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
yeah, don't think we are going to have meet till next year.

before you do a chip, do all other engine mods first.
'03 Focus SVT
engine mods? eh the only other mods i had in mind for the future was

-cold air intake
-new headers
-cat back exhaust

And that's it really.. since well ... am not really into nitro.... i don't like the idea that u only have ur high horse power for such a short time. and that it wrecks ur engine pretty fast. just not worth it , to me. ;)

Pretty soon my 2nd semester should start up and i plan to take my foci in and redo my wheels, nothing fancy, just take the rubber off and clean,sand blast, and run out all the dings and junk, then just clear coat em.