Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volant K&n Replacement
Hey everyone. Does anyone know a part number for this filter or one similar? Thanks

DRyanC
2000 Black ZX3 (sold)
2007 Liquid Grey ZX5 ses (sold)
2007 CD Silver ZXW ses
2013 F150 crew xlt 4x4 blue flame
YOU LOOKING FOR A DROP IN PANEL REPLACEMENT??

IF SO K&N FILTER 33-2819
THE FIPK 57-2526
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
not a drop in filter but one for the Volant CAI
Thanks

DRyanC
2000 Black ZX3 (sold)
2007 Liquid Grey ZX5 ses (sold)
2007 CD Silver ZXW ses
2013 F150 crew xlt 4x4 blue flame
DRyanC,Aug 10 2005, 09:32 AM Wrote:not a drop in filter but one for the Volant CAI
Thanks

DRyanC
[right][snapback]130579[/snapback][/right]

Does anyone know how much the K&N cone filters cost????
I contacted VOLANT directly a while back. AFE makes the filters for them. Contact AFE and they will be able to tell you what suppliers they have in your city. More then likely it'll be a diesel company as they make filters for large vehicles but can get in the exact AFE filter that VOLANT uses for cheaper then you can get it directly from VOLANT.

I talked to Michael Cain <mcain@afefilters.com> at AFE and the part number of the VOLANT filter (24-45505).

Michael (great customer service skills) found a dealer in my city (here it was Saskatoon Diesel Services) and even supplied me a phone number to call them.
3" K+N cones are normally 55-60 bucks before taxes, as ordered via Crappy after looking up the cone on http://www.knfilters.com
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
S2,Aug 10 2005, 11:42 AM Wrote:I contacted VOLANT directly a while back.  AFE makes the filters for them.  Contact AFE and they will be able to tell you what suppliers they have in your city.  More then likely it'll be a diesel company as they make filters for large vehicles but can get in the exact AFE filter that VOLANT uses for cheaper then you can get it directly from VOLANT.

I talked to Michael Cain <mcain@afefilters.com> at AFE and the part number of the VOLANT filter (24-45505).

Michael (great customer service skills) found a dealer in my city (here it was Saskatoon Diesel Services) and even supplied me a phone number to call them.
[right][snapback]130705[/snapback][/right]

Thanks!
ANTHONYD,Aug 10 2005, 09:44 AM Wrote:
S2,Aug 10 2005, 11:42 AM Wrote:I contacted VOLANT directly a while back.  AFE makes the filters for them.  Contact AFE and they will be able to tell you what suppliers they have in your city.  More then likely it'll be a diesel company as they make filters for large vehicles but can get in the exact AFE filter that VOLANT uses for cheaper then you can get it directly from VOLANT.

[right][snapback]130705[/snapback][/right]

Thanks!
[right][snapback]130712[/snapback][/right]

If I remember correctly, the AFE filter is also cheaper then the K&N and it's the exactly VOLANT replacement they sell. Why not get the actual one?