Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Focus, Looking For Some Parts
Hey guys, fairly new member here, just bought my focus today.
2002 SE, liquid grey, it's pretty base.
Looking for some upgrades I can only really find at the Ford dealership, which will be very pricey, so I'm looking for some peoples second hands they might be looking to get rid of... so i'll just test my luck.

6 disk in dash CD changer
fog lights, grille, switch and harness (or any combo of these...)
spare set of headlights for me to take apart and paint, or SVT headlights... that I wouldn't have to paint
SVT upper grille

then maybe some aftermarket you're looking to get rid of...
wheels and tires
sedan spoiler
shift knob

that's all i can think of that i'm looking for... on an extremely tight budget... having JUST bought a car, but I thought i'd test my luck

thanks guys. if you like, you can just e-mail me at checkmyvitals@hotmail.com

anyone in the london area gimmie a shout eh
CheckMyVitals,Jun 24 2005, 02:41 AM Wrote:Hey guys, fairly new member here, just bought my focus today.
Looking for some upgrades I can only really find at the Ford dealership, which will be very pricey, so I'm looking for some peoples second hands they might be looking to get rid of... so i'll just test my luck.

spare set of headlights for me to take apart and paint, or SVT headlights... that I wouldn't have to paint
SVT upper grille

wheels and tires
sedan spoiler
shift knob

I would do a searc.

And check out some of our sponsors. They carry just about everything ou

that's all i can think of that i'm looking for... on an extremely tight budget... having JUST bought a car, but I thought i'd test my luck

[right][snapback]116841[/snapback][/right]

Do a search, and then look at some of our sponsors. They'll carry just about everything you could need, and if they don't have it. they'll know where to get it.
CheckMyVitals,Jun 24 2005, 02:41 AM Wrote:Hey guys, fairly new member here, just bought my focus today.

SVT upper grille

wheels and tires
sedan spoiler
shift knob

[right][snapback]116841[/snapback][/right]

My parents got the EXACT same sedan, but theirs is 2003. I'm probaly gonn install my fogs onto theirs, with the lower grille and everything, and get the euro glass fogs for my car.
My other ride is your Mom
Welcome aboard,

Check out the for sale section and our sponsors like Anthony D mentioned B)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Welcome to the site.

Best bet liek metioned is keep your eyes open on the for sale section. There is always stuff for sale.
Yeah, the older these cars get, and more guys mod them, the more stuff pops up.
how much you willing to spend to get the 6cd changer?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
You'd probably be better off with an aftermarket HU instead of the factory changer though.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
well, seeing as focus central sells their 6disc for $130, i'd be willing to spend around 80-100 on a used one

i also hate the look of aftermarket headunits (especially when the aftermarket is amaller than the OEM...so there's a gap)... so the 6disc is perfect for me
CheckMyVitals,Jun 24 2005, 12:25 PM Wrote:well, seeing as focus central sells their 6disc for $130, i'd be willing to spend around 80-100 on a used one

i also hate the look of aftermarket headunits (especially when the aftermarket is amaller than the OEM...so there's a gap)... so the 6disc is perfect for me
[right][snapback]117010[/snapback][/right]
i have one, but im no sure im willing to part with, i will keep you in mind if i do.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
:hi:

For some of the smaller parts that are OEM that you are looking for some scrap yards are pritty cheap if your not picky about colour or going out in to the yard to get the parts yourself.

Standard Auto Wreakers has some super cheap Ford cd players from $30 - $60.

Mega City Auto Wreakers (if they have any Foci in stock) sells interior parts pritty cheap, also exterior parts. if you don't mind the trip out to milton to get them, and if you do make sure you are in a good attuded or the price could sky rocket on you lol....
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.