• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally An 05 I Like.
[Image: P5210028.jpg]
[Image: P5210024.jpg]
[Image: P5210017.jpg]

Some guy on the jet.

Widebody on the 05 looks pretty good.
I really like that kit
I like it but the rims on that car look WAY to small with that big kit.
Need blackouts on the bumper corners and bigger rims. Otherwise, it's tiiiiiight. :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
is that F2's new widebody for the 05? you can get it non widebody too. really nice kit and its alot cheaper than real euro.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,May 30 2005, 01:37 PM Wrote:is that F2's new widebody for the 05? you can get it non widebody too. really nice kit and its alot cheaper than real euro.
[right][snapback]111513[/snapback][/right]

And it uses stock turns :P That's a wicked looking car... those ST170 rims are too small tho... definately needs 18's, and some spacers. Look how far in they sit vs the kit...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,May 30 2005, 12:48 PM Wrote:And it uses stock turns :P That's a wicked looking car... those ST170 rims are too small tho... definately needs 18's, and some spacers. Look how far in they sit vs the kit...
[right][snapback]111514[/snapback][/right]

Those arent ST170 wheels, they're similar but the ST170s have a big "Ford" centercap covering the lugs.

But definitely the car needs bigger and wider wheels (or spacers) to fill the kit out better, the big fender flares make the wheels look a lot smaller.
Yupo.

Space those wheels and we're in buisiness.
guilty,May 30 2005, 03:00 PM Wrote:
Raine,May 30 2005, 12:48 PM Wrote:And it uses stock turns :P That's a wicked looking car... those ST170 rims are too small tho... definately needs 18's, and some spacers. Look how far in they sit vs the kit...
[right][snapback]111514[/snapback][/right]

Those arent ST170 wheels, they're similar but the ST170s have a big "Ford" centercap covering the lugs.

But definitely the car needs bigger and wider wheels (or spacers) to fill the kit out better, the big fender flares make the wheels look a lot smaller.
[right][snapback]111515[/snapback][/right]
those are OZ Superturismos
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
is there a PROPER way of widening the track width of the focus?

I think I had read somewhere that you could use contour control arms or even if you could get RS hardware to properly put your wheels out where they belong would be sweet!

and then you wouldn't have to ruin the handling with spacers to get the proper look.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Wow...looks like I got some catching up to do with my 05'...

:rolleyes:
Awesome 05 foci. I like it
My other ride is your Mom
darkpuppet,May 30 2005, 02:22 PM Wrote:is there a PROPER way of widening the track width of the focus?

I think I had read somewhere that you could use contour control arms or even if you could get RS hardware to properly put your wheels out where they belong would be sweet!

and then you wouldn't have to ruin the handling with spacers to get the proper look.
[right][snapback]111520[/snapback][/right]

I thought i heard somewhere that even the RS wasn't a proper wide track car .. it just had bigger offset wheels or something nuffie-speed and custom-ish done to it to make it flo better witht he fender flares
Below Average Car Club
Looks good, but I'd go with a totally different wheel.
Damn thats nice!! I have the same colour FOcus but in a ZX5, and its stock.
Those wheels are 16", and are definitely too small. Wide 18" wheels would look much better, and suit that style much more. Maybe in black, since the front grill and mesh are black already.

Otherwise, I like it, it's not too extravagant or agressive, although the screw holes in the fender flares would have to be filled if I were to install it on my 05. :)