Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler Installed
Flofocus,May 16 2005, 01:30 PM Wrote:get the gap fixed.  It will look wayyyyyyyy better man.
[right][snapback]109240[/snapback][/right]

The only thing I could do is bring the two side closer thats it. the center one is center I can't move that one.
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,May 16 2005, 02:10 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,May 16 2005, 01:30 PM Wrote:get the gap fixed.  It will look wayyyyyyyy better man.

The only thing I could do is bring the two side closer thats it. the center one is center I can't move that one.
[right][snapback]109246[/snapback][/right]

That's what I would do.....

It would make it look way better.

;) B)

Thats exactly what Im saying to do. :P

right now, it just looks wrong with that big of a gap.

Oh, and I think I talked to your dad at the service department....lol...

"You cant rev her pass 5K"

"Operate the car only if the green light on the dash is on"

"The psssshhhh sound is normal between shifts, dont try and fix it"

"Dont touch the ECU"

"Take it easy in 1st and 2nd gear"

:lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
A little too prononuced for my tastes but I do like the fact that it doesn't appear that this spoiler blocks any of your rearwards vision. I personally don't think the gap thing is that big of an issue (In fact I'd be afraid if you moved the left and right bits inwards they'd interfere with the hatch opening & closing)

My stock spoiler does this nasty splitting of the rearview just at the bottom edge so it feels like people are getting close enough to me to smell what I had for breakfast that morning :blink:

NefCanuck
Flofocus,May 16 2005, 02:25 PM Wrote:

Thats exactly what Im saying to do. :P

right now, it just looks wrong with that big of a gap.

Oh, and I think I talked to your dad at the service department....lol...

"You cant rev her pass 5K"

"Operate the car only if the green light on the dash is on"

"The psssshhhh sound is normal between shifts, dont try and fix it"

"Dont touch the ECU"

"Take it easy in 1st and 2nd gear"

:lol:
[right][snapback]109250[/snapback][/right]

LOL....you didn't talk to my dad..I think you talk with Robert. LOL Still funny!
Turbo arrived!
My vote is with the other guys on moving the side pieces closer to the middle piece. They should be almost flush with the edge of the opening.. the spoiler is supposed to look like one solid piece, so minimizing the gap is ideal.

But dont be too disappointed by the fit of the replica spoiler, from the body guys I was talking to, it's pretty common for the real deal Wings West spoiler not fitting well either.
guilty,May 18 2005, 03:40 PM Wrote:But dont be too disappointed by the fit of the replica spoiler, from the body guys I was talking to, it's pretty common for the real deal Wings West spoiler not fitting well either.
[right][snapback]109717[/snapback][/right]

I don't think that the gap is a big deal...The two little spoilers in the side are align to the body line perfect, where there suppose to be.
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,May 19 2005, 12:40 PM Wrote:
guilty,May 18 2005, 03:40 PM Wrote:But dont be too disappointed by the fit of the replica spoiler, from the body guys I was talking to, it's pretty common for the real deal Wings West spoiler not fitting well either.
[right][snapback]109717[/snapback][/right]

I don't think that the gap is a big deal...The two little spoilers in the side are align to the body line perfect, where there suppose to be.
[right][snapback]109880[/snapback][/right]

No it isnt a big deal, but to guys like us (if your entering your car in shows) it will matter. I would not consider it a clean install if I was a judge lets say.... :huh:
LOL didn't someone on here get accused of that looking like a "reverse unibrow"?? Wtf is that supposed to mean?? lol :lol: :rolleyes:

Looks good man, bit of a gap but the price is sweet.
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
^^
That was S2....
Just to echo what Flo said.. as long as you're happy with it that's the important thing, but keep in mind if you were to enter a show most judges would take points off for something like that. So really it's not important if you're not planning on entering your car in shows (like most of us on this forum are like).
guilty,May 19 2005, 04:16 PM Wrote:Just to echo what Flo said.. as long as you're happy with it that's the important thing, but keep in mind if you were to enter a show most judges would take points off for something like that.  So really it's not important if you're not planning on entering your car in shows (like most of us on this forum are like).
[right][snapback]109920[/snapback][/right]

I agree with you and Flo. I never knew that judges would be that bad on a little detail like that.
Turbo arrived!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CF Spoiler Installed Focus man. Focus. 22 11,062 09-08-2011, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Focus man. Focus.
  F2 Rs Spoiler Installed fatphocus 15 4,153 05-20-2009, 05:15 AM
Last Post: fatphocus