Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Ice Baby
is that a 5.5 hp Honda engine? looks the same as my old go-kart had. It'd do about 35 mph, it was more for driving out in a field though. It had a cantileavered frame, and intependent shocks on the front. The problem with the cantileavered frame though was, if you got any air, or hit a big bump, you risked the gas tank atop of the motor hitting the back of the seat. Which happened enough to bang up the seat quite a bit. But the tank held on pretty good!

Then my brother sold it without asking anyone and I murdered him. Well.. ok I didn't. But holy christ was I mad.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero

[Image: ice3.jpg]

Any pics of the Black Focus?
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
[Image: MKIce_0061.jpg]

[Image: MKIce_0075.jpg]

That's some nice stuff right there. I don't mind my NA-spec Focus, but Euro > all.

Very nice work guys. :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Wow, nice pics of the Foci. Focus on the Ice, thats a creative idea for a photo shoot, and yeah as being a Canadian, I think its awesome and original. As for the Spoiler on the Silver ZX3, Looks like someone else has the same taste in Darkpuppet in the Whale Tail spoiler too!!
My other ride is your Mom
Hi guys and gals
As requested, here is my ST from the photoshoot. Cheers for phoning me Chris. :D
[Image: MKIce_0007.jpg]
[Image: MKIce_0011.jpg]

Hope you guys like.
Focus ST170, Powerworks Big Boost SC kit, gasflowed ported and polished cylinder head, Piper exhaust cam vernier pulley, Hayward & Scott custom exhaust, RT Sports CAT, Omex 710 engine management, Magnecor KV-85 HT leads, Fidanza aluminium flywheel, Clutchmasters Stage IV clutch, Black Diamond front brake discs, Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads, EGR bodykit and spoiler, Cervinis Mach 5 bonnet, Defi gauges, Steeda Tri-Ax short shifter.
To come.....Staenz conn rods, JE custom pistons, Aquamist, Mocal oil cooler, KW Variant II coilovers, H&R anti-roll bars, Hughes Eng rear strut brace, uprated oil pump, LCR Camber plates, Rear camber bolts, Ferriday exhaust gasket, wheels.
You know what makes those pics look awesome Ian?... The fact that my ice is as smooth as glass. :D :D
STFUN,Apr 26 2005, 12:35 PM Wrote:Hi guys and gals
As requested, here is my ST from the photoshoot. Cheers for phoning me Chris.  :D
[Image: MKIce_0007.jpg]
[Image: MKIce_0011.jpg]

Hope you guys like.
[right][snapback]104641[/snapback][/right]

NICE ST Nice set ah wheels Mate...Cheers!!!
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
paolo,Apr 26 2005, 07:25 AM Wrote:As for the Spoiler on the Silver ZX3,  Looks like someone else has the same taste in Darkpuppet in the Whale Tail spoiler too!!
[right][snapback]104556[/snapback][/right]

Hey now, dont you start that :P That's the same spoiler I have on my car, definitely a lot different from the WingsWest whale tail.. the WRC wing flows with the car a lot better.
Nice work guys, I love the Euro Focus...there awsome. Keep up the good work guys.
Turbo arrived!
I just called the dealership. Those ST170 rims....
$408 CDN a rim. :angry:
jedipimp,May 5 2005, 03:12 PM Wrote:I just called the dealership. Those ST170 rims....
$408 CDN a rim.    :angry:
[right][snapback]106648[/snapback][/right]

Stupid dealers, the ST170 are meant to look like OZ wheels and the real thing can be had for $340 or less. :rolleyes:

[url=http://www.1010tires.com[/url]
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,May 5 2005, 04:24 PM Wrote:
jedipimp,May 5 2005, 03:12 PM Wrote:I just called the dealership. Those ST170 rims....
$408 CDN a rim.    :angry:
[right][snapback]106648[/snapback][/right]

Stupid dealers, the ST170 are meant to look like OZ wheels and the real thing can be had for $340 or less. :rolleyes:

[url=http://www.1010tires.com[/url]
[right][snapback]106653[/snapback][/right]

I was just going to say.... Arn't the REAL ones cheaper????
Awesome Rides man. Just wondering though...the blue one in the middle, what kinda car is that. I doesn't have the body lines of a focus at all.

Also...what is the name of that song you used in the video?
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
The Blue car is a Renault Clio Cup, it's owner works with Chris.
Chris also did the vid so i'll get him to post the track up.
Focus ST170, Powerworks Big Boost SC kit, gasflowed ported and polished cylinder head, Piper exhaust cam vernier pulley, Hayward & Scott custom exhaust, RT Sports CAT, Omex 710 engine management, Magnecor KV-85 HT leads, Fidanza aluminium flywheel, Clutchmasters Stage IV clutch, Black Diamond front brake discs, Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads, EGR bodykit and spoiler, Cervinis Mach 5 bonnet, Defi gauges, Steeda Tri-Ax short shifter.
To come.....Staenz conn rods, JE custom pistons, Aquamist, Mocal oil cooler, KW Variant II coilovers, H&R anti-roll bars, Hughes Eng rear strut brace, uprated oil pump, LCR Camber plates, Rear camber bolts, Ferriday exhaust gasket, wheels.