Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needed
well i got tagged the other night and i need to find a site in cananda where i can get one of these bumpers. mine orginaly came from a member on here who got it from eurofordfan or something liek that. i thought it was north viking but who knows. any info would be appricated. i need to get this taken car of tomorrow.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
I dont know if it's the cheapest place, but Four Star Motorsports has the WRC bumper, widebody and regular:

http://www.fourstarmotorsports.com/Catal...cus_33.htm

They're in Georgetown, ON.
there site says guelph i beleive. my bumper is an actuall MC rallying bumper though. that will not be the same. i found alot of them in the UK. i will be using them for my INS quote. came up to around 1200CAD with shipping.
bigman,Mar 27 2005, 10:46 AM Wrote:there site says guelph i beleive.  my bumper is an actuall MC rallying bumper though.  that will not be the same.  i found alot of them in the UK. i will be using them for my INS quote.  came up to around 1200CAD with shipping.
[right][snapback]96765[/snapback][/right]

It's on Guelph Street, Georgetown, ON. What does the MC rally bumper look like? Also depends on whether you want that particular brand or just the same style I guess.
its more for a quote i need for INS. sumone smucked mine and i need to be able to tell the body shop what its worth. the link u provided may due for equilivent replacement thou.