Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Mod
naz,Feb 6 2005, 12:52 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Feb 6 2005, 03:42 AM Wrote:
naz,Feb 6 2005, 03:34 AM Wrote:i'll put in my usual vote for tires
[right][snapback]83680[/snapback][/right]

DAMN, I had my money on "naz post" being lessons/school.
[right][snapback]83685[/snapback][/right]

i figure suggesting that to someone who is interested in

Exhaust modded: Hi-Flo Magnaflow Cat, Magnaflow muffler, dual tips with chrome magnaflow tips
Headlight modded: Ebay special projectors, silverstar hyperwhite bulbs.

is about as productive as telling an american canada isn't the 53 state.. in one ear.. out the other

haha
[right][snapback]83789[/snapback][/right]

Gotta love it when you are indirectly called a ricer. Meanwhile this is my winter beater.
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
naz:

Went right over his head anyway, unless the company he works for pays for track days. If it is true, who do I send my resume to?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Feb 6 2005, 11:45 AM Wrote:Went right over his head anyway, unless the company he works for pays for track days. If it is true, who do I send my resume to?
[right][snapback]83795[/snapback][/right]

Dude, in your post you just said "lessons/school".. I assume you're referring to driving lessons and autoX school or whatever, but you didnt make any reference. No sense in trying to make someone sound bad when your first comment was really vague.
ThraxXx,Feb 6 2005, 05:42 PM Wrote:Gotta love it when you are indirectly called a ricer.  Meanwhile this is my winter beater.
[right][snapback]83794[/snapback][/right]

chrome exhaust tip, ebay lights, 'hyperwhite' bulbs.. you gotta admit the evidence does point in that direction..

not that its bad or anything.. i mean.. whatever makes you smile when you look at your ride right?
guilty,Feb 6 2005, 06:33 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Feb 6 2005, 11:45 AM Wrote:Went right over his head anyway, unless the company he works for pays for track days. If it is true, who do I send my resume to?
[right][snapback]83795[/snapback][/right]

Dude, in your post you just said "lessons/school".. I assume you're referring to driving lessons and autoX school or whatever, but you didnt make any reference. No sense in trying to make someone sound bad when your first comment was really vague.
[right][snapback]83806[/snapback][/right]

Quilty:

Your missing part of my quote, the part where it was addressed specifically to naz. (ex/ naz: )

If I wanted to slight Traxx, which I don't, I wouldn't beat around the bush to do it. It was just me poking fun one of naz's well known characterisms.

Best regards,

2001 ZTS
(aka (apparantly?) "Dude" :rolleyes: )
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!