Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zx3 With S2 Wing
i've seeing this black car driving up and down 8th in saskatoon for awhile. its a blonde women thats driving it, anyone know who it is.
'03 Focus SVT
Is it the one with the Altezza tails or the one with the graphics on it? There are a couple kicking around, the dealership did alot of S2 wing addons to the lot cars back a while ago so chances are that is the only 'mod' that is on the car if it's not the one with the Altezzas or the graphics.....
no everything is stock on it.
'03 Focus SVT
I wouldn't mind an S2 wing free from the dealership
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Yeah the added a few to some models; did up a couple focus back a while ago, mostly just rims, graphics but a couple got the S2 wing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sighting: Black Hatch, Hid's, Mid-wing, Rs Grilles Raine 5 2,399 09-09-2005, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Raine