Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mrbp Exhaust Sale
Hey guys and gals...

I'm finally home from working all summer and with some extra cash in my pocket to spend I found that our Canadian friends at MBRP are having a sale on their stainless exhaust system. I just ordered one for just over 300CND taxes and shipping included.

Talk to you all more later... looking to spend more money.

Oh yeah... getting my windows tinted on Monday for $185. Steal of a deal for a wagon I think.
02 Wagon: Cloud9 White - Short RAM air intake, MBRP Stainless Steel Exhaust, IMRC disabled, Clear Side Marker Lights, Front Upper Strut Bar, De-Badged, Tinted Windows.
I paid $140 to get my Escape tinted, you can probably do better for the wagon if you look around for a cash deal...usually tint king can give you a cash deal. Also less populated areas tend to tint for less than large metro areas, at least thats what I found...tint king in toronto wanted $250 for my escape, tint king in oshawa was a little cheaper at the 140 no tax.
Yeah I bought my MBRP on that sale also. Awesome price, great exhaust as long as you don't get a race header with it, gets extremely loud. Shipping was fast also.
Man i was gonna get a magnaflow, but the MBRP is like half the price and its canadian made. Gonna order one this week.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Damn, thats $100 cheaper than what I paid for mine, and I chose to pick mine up instead of having it shipped.
My other ride is your Mom
Well i just ordered mine today. Should me here friday or monday they said. Then all i gotta do is find sometime to get under the car and install it.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

do they have like big cheap resonators.. wish mine was less noisy.. just caus they are giving out tickets now around here.. (150$) so if i could keep the performance, and even if it doesnt make a sound, would just be more sleeper ;)

so do they have big ones? i have a borla.. but im sure it would fit.. think the mrbp is 2.5" too isn't it?
ZX3T gone..
I guess it's about time I take myself down to Barrie to get me one of these sometime soon.
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
Well i got the system installed finally.

Getting the old exhaust out was prolly the hardest part of the whole job. Not something i'd wanna do again without some better tools. Once i had the old one out tho it was a piece of cake. Looks and sounds great.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Go