Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Crapping
This may not seem like a big problem, but I see ppl on here still do it. If a price they see is too high, they post telling someone that so and such is selling the same thing for lower, well its nice that they want to inform the seller, but I think they should do it in private message, rather than post it publically. People can use this in a negative way to attract more attention to a particular seller, which shouldnt be right, everyone should have an equal chance of selling an item on here. I seen this happen on many message boards and get out of hand and the admins have taken away the ability for people to bump threads because of this. I would really like to see FocusCanada implement some kind of rule, about thread crapping, and if suggestions are needed, I'm willing to help out.
My other ride is your Mom
Good point Paolo... I don't mind if people don't like a price, but wow... when the only 3 responses in a thread are complaining about the price (like the 1st one didn't get the point across), I feel sorry for anyone trying to sell something here.

As usual, I'll support any policy the Admin would like to impose. I'm just a henchman.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Yeah, Three posts is a little much, even one is sometimes.... sorry if i offended anyone.... :ph34r:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
are u kidding me?

He was aking 1000 for stock wheels and 3 tires. I dont thread crap at all, but what had to be said was said. :ph34r:

I'd expect the same from any other member here if I posted something like that. Just trying to help him sell his goods faster, that is all.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]