Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focuscanada.net stickers
i just posted this here so it would get seen.

could some one bring some of the focuscanada.net stickers on sunday ill be in for 2 in black.
In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
hopefully I have enough vinyl to cut some black ones.
Im not going to be able to make it out on sunday but im looking for someone fromguelph, kitcheneror cambridge who is going. I want a few stickers, if i give someone cash could someone be able to pick me up some.
[SIZE=x-small][COLOR=gray][FONT=Arial][I] Killa Cam ST
(06-18-2010, 10:03 PM)hardk0re Wrote: hopefully I have enough vinyl to cut some black ones.

well if you cant do black

1st choice black
2nd dark silver
3rd silver
4th red
5th white

what ever you can do

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
Made some new style black decals, they are slightly larger than the old ones. The Sedan guys can just not apply the hatchback Tongue

Right now i am just comming with black in the new style, blue, grey and silver in the old style. If someone wants a newer style decal for Dyno day let me know. I can bring Silver, White or Purple are the only colours I have available right now, but you gotta let me know so I make some and bring them.

[Image: fcnetdecal-black.jpg]
I want a couple sets of THOSE! Do you take paypal? Let me know, I don't think my pm's are working yet after the switchover...

(06-19-2010, 02:27 PM)hardk0re Wrote: Made some new style black decals, they are slightly larger than the old ones. The Sedan guys can just not apply the hatchback Tongue

Right now i am just comming with black in the new style, blue, grey and silver in the old style. If someone wants a newer style decal for Dyno day let me know. I can bring Silver, White or Purple are the only colours I have available right now, but you gotta let me know so I make some and bring them.

'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Sure paypal works, I can make as many as you want Tongue

you can send paypal to: ktrommeshauser@gmail.com the cost is $8/pair, put in the paypal info your colour choice, and make sure your mailing address is up to date.

(06-19-2010, 11:48 PM)euro_zx5 Wrote: I want a couple sets of THOSE! Do you take paypal? Let me know, I don't think my pm's are working yet after the switchover...

(06-19-2010, 02:27 PM)hardk0re Wrote: Made some new style black decals, they are slightly larger than the old ones. The Sedan guys can just not apply the hatchback Tongue

count me in for 2 new black ones can i pay u tomorrow

2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Focuscanada.net Stickers guilty 13 3,319 07-15-2004, 05:30 AM
Last Post: guilty