Poll: WHAT TO DO WITH THE OL' GIRL?
Buy it back, fix it on my own dime, and stick it out for a couple of more years?
Scrap it and start shopping for a KIA?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE END OF AN ERA....
Awesome news Tony! Glad you got your ride back, seemingly almost like it was before this who shimozzle...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
$4500 bucks. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Yeah 4500.00 sounds steep. Could have bought something a lot newer for that much.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
screw it.
Took the money, replaced the window for a hundred bucks, had the detailing done for $150.
Put the rest in my pocket.

Just took off the collision, fire and theft off the car.

It's officially a beater.
Okay when does the Mustang show up in your driveway then? Tongue Big Grin

NefCanuck
[Image: 11Edge-Sport_02-525x350.jpg]:angel::angel::angel:
Oh dude, get the MyTouch option in there and then I wanna come play with it when the car arrives Big Grin

That would be the only reason I'd consider replacing the Fusion, the MyTouch setup is a godsend for me Big Grin

NefCanuck
Will do.

Lot's of bells and whistles in this car for sure.
Awesome choice! I've been on the fence about an Edge for quite some time... seems to be the best choice with the way I drive lol Not to mention the Edge redesign looks awesome!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded