Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LED Map Lights
Over the weekend I received my package from super bright LED(Ive replaced all my interior lights inside my focus to LED), except for my map lights... it seem that the polarity of the LED does not match the polarity of the stock focus housing,Ii fixed the problem by doing a quick and clean rewiring but didnt like the outcome, mainly for the reason that the light when the door opens would not come on, so I rewired back to stock. I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem and if anyone has found a supplier that offers bi polarity or reverse polarity?

Thank
2007 Focus ZX3 SE Screaming Yellow
Mods: 7" Alpine Double Din In-Dash DVD, Projector Headlights w/ 8000K HID Upgrade, Tinted Windows, Tail lights and 3rd Brake, 17" Motegi MR125 Rims w/ 205 Falken FK452, Ford Racing Dampeners M-18000-ZX3, H&R Sport Springs
no need for rewire, you just need to put the bulb other way.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Its a BA9s isnt there just one way to put that bulb in?
2007 Focus ZX3 SE Screaming Yellow
Mods: 7" Alpine Double Din In-Dash DVD, Projector Headlights w/ 8000K HID Upgrade, Tinted Windows, Tail lights and 3rd Brake, 17" Motegi MR125 Rims w/ 205 Falken FK452, Ford Racing Dampeners M-18000-ZX3, H&R Sport Springs
pull it out, turn half way, put it in. problem solved
oh wait, ba9s, nvm then

i re-read ur post, map light ba9s do not turn on with door.
only the 39mm c5w, the one in center does.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.