Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB - Shift assembly
It has to be from ZETEC MTX75.
From 2000 to Apr 2002 only.

I mainly needs retaining clip black crown looking thing and ball stud carrier, white plastic thing.

Thanks
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
oh ya lmao
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
(05-09-2012, 10:44 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: oh ya lmao

huh?
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
little bit better description would help or a picture
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
title says it all. shifter assembly.
not only shift knob, not only , whole thing
i got one
[Image: StockShifterAssembly.jpg]

that thing^^^ mines for an mtx 75 2000 comes with everything BUT the shift knob
Instagram @o_so_slo
That one looks like the 02 and up shifter???
that is april 02~04.
Like I said tht is NOT my shifter. I was asking of that's similar to what you need. I have a 2000 shift assembly
Instagram @o_so_slo
alright, i will let you know sometimes next week.
i still need to pay for ebrake cable and buy mtx fluid, ps fluid, coolant, engine oil, brake fluid, so i can get my car running this week or next week.
that is priority.
(05-11-2012, 12:18 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: alright, i will let you know sometimes next week.
i still need to pay for ebrake cable and buy mtx fluid, ps fluid, coolant, engine oil, brake fluid, so i can get my car running this week or next week.
that is priority.

Hey Leo ... I have a quart of Amsoil Mercon ATF that is perfect for our PS systems if you want it ($10), and if you want, I can bring my Focus rear suspension fastener assortment (pictured below) with me on Saturday if you want to buy any bolts etc - I have them all and the price will be about the same as if you bought them from Tousley.

[Image: 100_0270.jpg]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
(05-11-2012, 12:48 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote:
(05-11-2012, 12:18 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: alright, i will let you know sometimes next week.
that is priority.

Hey Leo ... I have a quart of Amsoil Mercon ATF that is perfect for our PS systems if you want it ($10), and if you want, I can bring my Focus rear suspension fastener assortment (pictured below) with me on Saturday if you want to buy any bolts etc - I have them all and the price will be about the same as if you bought them from Tousley.

ken how much for all of the bolts lol

Instagram @o_so_slo
(05-11-2012, 12:49 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote:
(05-11-2012, 12:48 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote:
that is priority.

ken how much for all of the bolts lol

Let me get back to you on that [puts on accountants visor, digs out big ass calculator and rubs hands together]...

but seriously; from Ford it's a lot - I'm in the process of finding less expensive equivalent alternatives in the fastener industry - the first part of that project was of course to get them all and there's a few hundred invested in that assortment you see.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

Let me get back to you on that [puts on accountants visor, digs out big ass calculator and rubs hands together]...

but seriously; from Ford it's a lot - I'm in the process of finding less expensive equivalent alternatives in the fastener industry - the first part of that project was of course to get them all and there's a few hundred invested in that assortment you see.

i nned them for when i change out the rear subframe all my bolts are rusted together lol
Instagram @o_so_slo
(05-11-2012, 01:23 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: i nned them for when i change out the rear subframe all my bolts are rusted together lol

yeah same for me. I started accumulating these things as soon as I bought that FRPP subframe. Let me know when you're a couple of weeks out from doing yours - I'll let you know what I've found.

anyways - back ot - Leo let me know what you might need and I'll bring stuff out when we meet up on Sat.

get a SVT one, I got one off Kevin long ago and its all metal instead of plastic. fits perfectly.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha