Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends and family plan for...
Hey all...
I haven't been very active on this forum in some time.
I still have my good old '07 ST, but this may soon change.
I am wondering if anyone can tell me the price of the 2013 Ford Explorer Sport model in white with optional towing package using the Ford family plan?

Thanks for your help!

[Image: epr13_pg_037_ext_lg.jpg]
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
To my knowledge, we cannot price it out. You need to get a Pin number from one of us as Ford employees and go to the dealer yourself.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Funny the timing i have popping back in here, I'm actually looking at getting a new focus se or escape in the next 2 weeks. Time to put my 00 zx3 to rest.

I though this was only offered a few times a year.

If someone would like to help, pm me as well !!

Thanks,
Tim
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
If you need a PIN, send me a PM and fill out the following information.

* Last 4 digits of SIN:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Suffix
* Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
* City:
* Province:
* Postal Code:
Email Address:

Thanks for the info meford4u....
I'll wait until winter is over and will start shopping then!
I still love this SUV, but it might be out of my price range!
Thanks!
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Thanks for the info meford, I appreciate it.
Looks like i won't be getting a ford. The vehicle i was looking at was apparently only $800 difference. Not sure 100% the truth of the matter but this gave me a horrible experience with the dealer at Kanta ford. I won't be going back there in the future.
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
That sounds about right. It is not a huge savings on the plan. As an employee, we get the better savings, but it is all in relation to how much you spend. The more you spend, the bigger the discount. For instance, I bought my truck(2012 F150 crew cab, FX4 luxury) for $36k taxes in and the list on the truck was $53k plus taxes. So why the big discrepancy between your measly $800 and my $20000 in savings? timing. Wait until there are more incentives on the vehicle you want and then compound that with the x-plan to get the best deal.
The plan your thinking of that is only offered a few times a year is the "you pay what we pay" plan. That is the true a-plan pricing for employee's of Ford. That comes up usually in the summer.
(02-24-2013, 04:33 PM)ZX3guy2000 Wrote: Thanks for the info meford, I appreciate it.
Looks like i won't be getting a ford. The vehicle i was looking at was apparently only $800 difference. Not sure 100% the truth of the matter but this gave me a horrible experience with the dealer at Kanta ford. I won't be going back there in the future.