Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apexi Ws Update
[Image: apeximagnaflowvt7.jpg]
[Image: apeximagnaflow2ym1.jpg]
[Image: apeximagnaflow3zh1.jpg]
Be the change you want to see in this world.
Ive dropped cash into my car when I was in school......don’t do it man its not worth it. I ended up with no cash mid way semester and sold all my mod just so I could get by. Finnish school and buy the car you've always wanted........

The worst part is I spent my scholarship money and to teach me a lesson my parents made me bust my ass off untill I had enough for two year of schooling.

Trust me man a modded focus wont get you laid and its a hobbie that costs a lot of money.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
cornflakes,Oct 29 2007, 04:39 PM Wrote:Plus my dad is like, "it's illegal to have those kind of exhaust in canada" and the typical parent to child speech about ALL THE THINGS IN LIFE I CAN"T DO. 

[right][snapback]251940[/snapback][/right]

Find a better dad :lol: :P

Mine is ususally under the car with me turning wrenches. B)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
thanks for the advice. I'm really not into any serious modding unless you call replacing the stock exhaust serious modding.

But yeah of course you are right. In the long run all this money is just going to waste and as my dad says, a car is just meant for transporting you from one place to another and you don't need extras or anything because it's just wasting money.

But I guess we all like to just customize things to feel like its our own thing and feels like its a part of you just like how we like to renovate and decorate our homes as it grows with us.

BTW, my dad has agreed to allow me to put on the apexi ws but we both agreed to do it after the winter. So yay, im gonna get it on next spring.

your parents are prob paying for your tuition and living expenses (or some part of it) and they don't want you to sh!t away money on a car that you dont own because they would gladly not give you some of their money and do use it for themselves

i'm on your dad's side man. sorry

and don't mod the car. save your $ for a better car be happy you have a car (any car) in college

but on the same token.. i had a focus in college too i wished it was another car with all my heart also
Yeah i would agree with everything you said. You'll make a very good and wise dad someday.

I really like the focus I am driving and while it is not a high-end sports car or luxury car, it's a great car for what it is and what it offers.