Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apexi Ws
Hey, does anyone know where I can find the Apexi WS exhaust system for our focus sedan? (00-04?)

I think i've only seen it for the hatchbacks so far.

Be the change you want to see in this world.
cornflakes,Sep 22 2007, 09:04 PM Wrote:Hey, does anyone know where I can find the Apexi WS exhaust system for our focus sedan?  (00-04?)

I think i've only seen it for the hatchbacks so far.
[right][snapback]249316[/snapback][/right]

With the price of the Can dollar I would look into the MBRP exhaust $239. Man I love the thing, best money I ever spent. Thanks Adam.
As for the Apexi no idea, try JPR in Mississauga
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
^ Did you get the 2.5" MBRP?
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Gravter,Sep 22 2007, 11:40 PM Wrote:^ Did you get the 2.5" MBRP?
[right][snapback]249324[/snapback][/right]
No I got the 2.25 from Adam. Wow what an improvement when used with my SRI :D The funny thing is its not much louder then the stock ST exhaust :blink: The only other type of exhaust I would get would have been the cosworth but they are a lot of money. Overall great exhaust.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
that's cool, yeah i hear great things about mbrp and i don't doubt it one bit the quality, performance, and price.

I honestly just like the ws muffler look and the sounds is quieter which is what i like (check youtube for apexi ws clips and they sound a lot quieter).

I checked their webpage and anyone please correct me if i am wrong. The Apexi WS was originally made for specific vehicles/models only. But since 2005, the Apexi WS 2 (universal) is now available for all makes and models.

So the WS I was only for the focus hatchback. But now the WS II will fit the focus sedans.

Yes, i saw 2 dealerships in toronto that sell apexi and will call them on Monday.

How much different is the focus hatchback exhaust setup to the focus sedan?

If i buy the apexi ws2 cat-back for the focus hatch, can i customize the kit to make it fit on the focus sedan?

Right now, they only sell the exhaust kit for the hatch and not the sedan. I can only get the muffler itself for the sedan.
I'm thinking it's a hanger thing. Since the bumper are different, the mounting points could be different.
But, this is just a guess. Maybe someone will be able to clarify for you.
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
thanks, i just called a ford dealership and they told me that the exhaust system of the 00-04 focus sedan and the hatch are the exact same! (same part #).

So now the question remains, is the US model sedan and hatch any different or the same too?

So this means i can buy the exhaust system for the hatch and fit it on my sedan with relative ease?