Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ontario To Review Animal Cruelty Laws
This is the kind of stuff that pisses me off. Tuff guy wanting his dog go look even more menacing so he cuts his ears off.

http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/TopStorie...al_abuse_070516

I'd like to meet him and cut his off.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Eye for an eye man, cut of dudes ears...

edit: neutering and spading shall be exceptions :)
hardk0re,May 16 2007, 01:16 PM Wrote:edit: neutering and spading shall be exceptions :)
[right][snapback]238666[/snapback][/right]

Good edit. :blink:

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I agree ........... penalties are too light right now. Big time fine and a ban from ever owning an animal again (for starters)
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
What kind of A$$H0LE would think cutting of his dogs ears would make the dog look tougher? This is sick.

We have rescued 2 Rottweilers from owners that couldn't take care of them. The most recent was kept in a cage in which he couldn't stand up in or even turn around. This was even before he finished growing. He was still a pup when we got him. He was scared $#!tless to be out of the cage and now he is so fun and playfull. The nicest dog we have ever owned. Just to give you an idea of how big these dogs are, the youngest is 4 and 190lbs and the other is 5 1/2 and 245lbs. The biggest lap dogs I have ever met. LOL.

This guy needs to have his arms cut off. Lets see how tough he would look then.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Most people don't realize the commitment when it comes to owning a dog !! They get dogs because it goes with their car, kids whine and get their way, etc. They keep them for a few months then dump them at the SPCA or sell them off (just check usedottawa.com - tons of dogs ) They also don't care for them and leave them in pens or cages for 12-18hrs at a time.

I think the *uckin preppy who bought the dog should be locked in the cage then his head kicked in !! Owning a dog is a BIG responsibility - perhaps if people really thought it over they would re-consider their decision. My 2 cents/rant.
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
I bought a 3 year old husky like 6 months ago, from a rescue shelter..she was abused and dropped off there with no explanations, but she is the sweetest most gentle dog i've ever seen.

She loves everything and wouldn't even hurt a fly Loves kids a cats..and just to be around me..how could anyone abuse a dog like this? it baffles and makes me sick to think about.

People are sick...:angry:
I'm going to be sick.