Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying A New/used Car
Buy a used Lincoln LS LSE or Ultimate. You can get an 05 for around half of what they retailed for. You can sometimes find deals on 06's that have come off lease too, and they have already done the BIG portion of the depreciating already. They have HID's, V8 Powah, heated and cooled leathers, very nimble handling for a larger car, and 4 doors.

Oh yeah, and you'd have something not everyone else has. G35's, Acuras, etc are done to death. You'll have a 280 hp, 286 ft lb 3.9L 32 valve engine (that was co-developed, and cast by cosworth) car with the suspension from the Jaguar X-Type and 05+ Mustang GT with a 50/50 weight distribution, and of course some Lincoln blingage, if that's what you are after for between 20K and 32K, depending on the mileage, and where you buy it from. You can also find them with fairly low km's, and they have a pretty good track record for reliability and the highest crash safety ratings in it's class too.

I would have bought one of these instead of my Mustang if the dealer had had one there in stock (I would have had to put a down payment on a car I hadn't even seen if I wanted them to find one and bring it in ...triple black with HID's and the Chrome 17's, and I wasn't too comfy with that scenario).

Just adding some more options for you, if you haven't already bought something...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
ZX5chica,Jan 21 2007, 12:21 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jan 19 2007, 11:01 PM Wrote:only SUV I'd consider really is a mercedes G500, and well...you have to work at the keg to get that kind of bling yo.  :D
[right][snapback]223975[/snapback][/right]

Gotta get the ditch in eh?

[right][snapback]224066[/snapback][/right]

Im just bustin your balls....or not. :ph34r:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]