Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Want...
Steeda.com Wrote:Get the same rear swaybar we use on the #22 SPU Focus. This super-stiff 28.6mm bar eliminates understeer, increases front traction in corners and helps hold the car flat. In testing at Homestead Speedway it improved lap times by over a second and increased front life by 20%. Recommended for use with a 22mm or larger front bar. May produce oversteer when used with a stock front bar.

[Image: 006-2185-175.jpg]

sounds like fun!

Wiki Wrote:How do you differentiate Oversteer and Understeer?
A good way to distinguish between oversteer and understeer is "When you see the tree you're about to hit, it's called understeer. When you can only hear and feel it, it's oversteer."
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback
All I wan't for xmas is my two front teefff... :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
zzzz.... dream dream dream of xios motorworks and a new clutch :lol:
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
[Image: 003.jpg]

my mom says im being greedy. :lol:
[Image: forumn-stuffcopy.jpg]
kamilk69,Dec 15 2006, 01:45 AM Wrote:[Image: 7679061.supra.jpg]

my mom says im being greedy.  :lol:
[right][snapback]220428[/snapback][/right]

Yeah you sure are. Asking for a busted link image... Tisk Tisk.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I'm pretty sure a new FS or Cosworth CAI will fit under the tree ;)

Failing that, I KNOW a SCT X-Cal2 will fit. :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
forged rods and pistons would be nice, but I really want Home depot GC's to finsih my basement!!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I would really like to get my turbo :( The funds aint gonna be there for a while yet though gotta catch up on some bills first B) What you guys think I should try get first the Turbo or Roush Bodykit ?
as if you even have to think about it.
It would be sweet to have the turbo on a bone stock focus though just to roast some mustangs and tell them its stock.
timhickey,Dec 15 2006, 12:59 PM Wrote:It would be sweet to have the turbo on a bone stock focus though just to roast some mustangs and tell them its stock.
[right][snapback]220513[/snapback][/right]

they'll obviously know its not stock if there getting beat by a focus. :P
Flofocus,Dec 15 2006, 05:18 PM Wrote:
timhickey,Dec 15 2006, 12:59 PM Wrote:It would be sweet to have the turbo on a bone stock focus though just to roast some mustangs and tell them its stock.

they'll obviously know its not stock if there getting beat by a focus. :P
[right][snapback]220516[/snapback][/right]

Especially after they hear that turbo wind up under the hood :lol:
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
hmm.. car stuff..

[Image: 295632461AVIC-Z1_MAIN_Med.jpg]
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

*ahem*

Pass the squeegee.

:unsure:

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Hrm, asking Santa for something car related for the Focus?

Not really much I want, except maybe the 5.0L conversion, if only to absolutely shame those meatheads in their clapped out rice rockets.

Esp. with an automatic :D

NefCanuck
Santa delivers in a little red Zx3
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback
Flofocus,Dec 15 2006, 10:54 AM Wrote:forged rods and pistons would be nice, but I really want Home depot GC's to finsih my basement!!
[right][snapback]220477[/snapback][/right]
Invite me to Ottawa for a stay and I'll come and help ya. Seriously. And I have lot's of tools and experience. I'll bring puppet. He's eager to learn.

In carpentry you homo's.

Oh, and Santa will bring me a satellite radio. :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.

I really like the "kind ov" stock looking , mags ok but not too much junk on it and smoke most people_ass with their V8's when ever you want. This is cooler then having the racing loooking and been slow like a mo_fo...

My car right now is 50% of that , looks bone stock except some minor things ( K&N drop in filter , FocusSport Cat-back , SCT2 Customed tuned and other stuff that you don't see ) but it's slow like a Mo_fo... , this 50% part is bugging me , I'm not planning to mod the drive train unless I go all out.... V8 Cobra engine 4.6L 32 Valve , all aluminum block and heads with 320 HP at the crank around 280 RWHP with a manual transmission and about same amount of torque as quiet as you can soundwise , let's talk about a nice sleeper...

A jaw dropping kind of... :)
Martin !
...V8 RX7...

...[Image: stan.gif]
mpcv2000,Dec 15 2006, 09:17 PM Wrote:My car right now is 50% of that , looks bone stock except some minor things ( K&N drop in filter , FocusSport Cat-back , SCT2 Customed tuned and other stuff that you don't see ) but it's slow like a Mo_fo
[right][snapback]220591[/snapback][/right]

Change that intake and you'll change your tune... literally and figuratively. A good intake opens the Zetec up nicely, from what I'm told / have seen on more than a few dyno charts.

When I put my K&N Typhoon intake on it did open up the restrictive snorkle. It became a little more responsive, not much but a little. It did change the sound as well. Now it sounds more throatier.

For Christmas for the car I wouldn't mind a new deck and maybe a sub. I also want to get my UDP's installed. But if Santa only brought me a 15yo bottle od scotch I would be happy. :D
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.