Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is This Style Of Wheel Called?
...i don't know if there is a generic name for this style of wheel but its the kind that concave. You see quite a lot of bmw's wheel that go in like an inch or two.

Just wondering if anyone knows what this style is called and/or if you think this style of wheel would look good on a focus?

Most rims/wheels don't concave inwards but outwards (either bulge out or are flat).

any ideas?
Be the change you want to see in this world.
I just usually just call them "deep dish" with whatever lip. Meh?
2002 Infra-red ZTS
Check out the Fasttrax Turbo Focus...it has deep dish rims...think they are Racing Hart....

Also, think someone posted a link/topic about that car too...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
where is this "fasttrax turbo focus" car?

i saw at focusfanatics some guy had this style of wheel from "KONIG" too.
I call them deep dish too

If your looking for that style be ready to pay the bill

I have the FK editions on my SVT its on the home page

E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
how much did u pay for set of 4?
why are they more expensive? quality/build the same? how much does each wheel weigh?
they cost more because they are usually a lot wider.
they can also cost more because they are a multi-piece wheel.

this style also usually requires a lot of work to make them fit.
offsets, backspacing and out lip extension all need to be calculated and chosen correctly on the rims so that the tires will fit in the fenders. quite often that requires a stretched tire and rolling ort flaring the fenders for propper fitment.

this style also REQUIRES a slammed look(2+") that can only be set with coilovers unless you know your specs and setups well enough to know what spring/sportkit will give the required drop.

i assume you mean something like this...
[Image: s2stretch1.jpg]
[Image: s2stretch2.jpg]
[Image: s2stretch3.jpg]

if you are seriously interested i have a set of 16" Keskin KT-4s for sale...
16x7.5" in the front and 16x9", tested fitted them for a customer who just recently backed out of the purchase. :(
$1500cnd plus shipping and tax for the set, i can supply tires and ship them with if required.
here they are fitted on my car without tires and not at propper ride height:
http://www.zx3tuning.com/images/pics/stretch/fitted/

i've been looking into rota's (slipstreams) and they seem pretty good (has a little bit of a deep dish style). Is http://www.rotawheels.ca a canadian dealership for rota wheels?

Mitch, I saw your ad for those black OZ supraleggers and that looks good....the price was 2200 cdn? how much for just the wheels and not the tires? 2200 is out of my range for what i am willing to spend on tires/wheels. Maybe i can get the wheels but buy my own tires.

Don't forget me, i'll be waiting until the new year comes around on the F2 RS standard body kit....hopefully by then you can get one ordered from F2 and their HOOD on the f2 demo car. Ricardo told me had 3 in stock but they are no longer being made. He just never got back to me on how much it cost and for shipping.

In the meantime, i've been thinking about trying to find some place that might be able to custom make that hood with my OEM stock hood (so i don't need to repaint etc, would save lots of $$$).

i'd probably take $1500 for the wheels.
and i haven't forgotten about the F2 stuff.
hopefully they will have their stuff sorted by then!
What kind of rims are those in the pic????

ZX3TUNING,Dec 4 2006, 05:46 AM Wrote:they cost more because they are usually a lot wider.
they can also cost more because they are a multi-piece wheel.

this style also usually requires a lot of work to make them fit.
offsets, backspacing and out lip extension all need to be calculated and chosen correctly on the rims so that the tires will fit in the fenders. quite often that requires a stretched tire and rolling ort flaring the fenders for propper fitment.

this style also REQUIRES a slammed look(2+") that can only be set with coilovers unless you know your specs and setups well enough to know what spring/sportkit will give the required drop.

i assume you mean something like this...
[Image: s2stretch2.jpg]
[Image: s2stretch3.jpg]

if you are seriously interested i have a set of 16" Keskin KT-4s for sale...
16x7.5" in the front and 16x9", tested fitted them for a customer who just recently backed out of the purchase. :(
$1500cnd plus shipping and tax for the set, i can supply tires and ship them with if required.
here they are fitted on my car without tires and not at propper ride height:
http://www.zx3tuning.com/images/pics/stretch/fitted/
[right][snapback]218547[/snapback][/right]
kc focus,Dec 5 2006, 06:20 PM Wrote:What kind of rims are those in the pic????

you mean these:

those are S-edition S2's.
they are extremely rare, very expensive and uber euro bling in certain circles.
there are few wheels that carry the clout and sex appeal to a true European style enthusiast as the S2's.

oh and iirc those are 8" fronts and 9.5" rears... they would require a lot of fender work and as you can see from the pic, a heavily stretched tire!
ahhh i can't find the post where u were selling those black oz supraleggers.....can u help me find it again?

also....does anyone know what the bolt pattern is for the focus 04 sedan 16" wheels?

is it 4x100 or 4x108?
is it 40mm offset or 45mm?
umm, this one: http://www.zx3tuning.com/forums/index.ph...topic=1530

all focus' are 4x108

40 or 45 will work on 7 or 7.5" wide rims.
the OZ's i have are 42mm and 17x7