Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fine Scratches In Window Tint?
well... tint was redone for a third time...

there's so many bubbles in the rear window that it looks like a class of coke... the felt pads they installed looks like there's a cat stuck in the window seal.

They pulled an antitheft sticker off the driver window and stuck it to the front window half-hazzardly, and didn't bother doing the passenger window so it's still scratched.

Not to mention there's some interesting white fluff in the driver's side tint... it's terrible.

Anyways, talked to the service manager, they're going to write it up on my file, and come spring, I'll be getting the wheel rubbing issue and new tint from another shop next year... what a friggin' mess.

I'm happy the dealership is going to take steps to correct the issues, but I hate having to be in this position...not to mention I now have to deal with ford canada calling me about my poor survey results.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Nov 14 2006, 07:24 PM Wrote:...not to mention I now have to deal with ford canada calling me about my poor survey results.
[right][snapback]216001[/snapback][/right]

At least they won't be asking you to make a TV commercial for a V6 Mustang convertible that you'd be "dropping the top" with. :lol:
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
They won't call you.

I gave ZEROS down the lot of the survey once to see if they would contact me....nope :lol:
ANTHONYD,Nov 14 2006, 07:51 PM Wrote:They won't call you.

I gave ZEROS down the lot of the survey once to see if they would contact me....nope :lol:
[right][snapback]216004[/snapback][/right]

Well, they left a message on my phone today... asked me to call back in regards to the survey I submitted.. I have a file number. ..

I did mine online and even included the full story (up to 2000 characters anyways) of getting the car and all that.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  window tint place in K-W region patrick23 2 1,967 04-28-2011, 07:21 AM
Last Post: GFXjamie
  Window Tint ZTS_DJ 27 8,319 06-24-2005, 01:05 PM
Last Post: hyprlte
  Coloured Window Tint Kelowna_Focus 12 3,068 05-26-2005, 03:57 AM
Last Post: hyprlte