Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racing Is Dangerous!
DD1,Oct 2 2006, 10:37 PM Wrote:u guys need to learn abit before opening your mouths she had to take tests to go that fast you jsut dont show up and say here I am. Dumbass
my 18 year bro has his liscence to go 7.50 she has had her ticket since she was 16 . It is really sad when a young women dies and all you guys can say is thats a women for ya. give me a f***ing break. IT was her time who cares if it was in a jet power dragster or a "slocus" on the freeway. It is sad and there are ppl out there who are going to miss her.

Grow up

there are a few ppl on this board that if I ever saw you I would probly punch you in the face
[right][snapback]209866[/snapback][/right]

HOLY s***! YOU HAVE FEELINGS?????
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
DD1,Oct 2 2006, 10:37 PM Wrote:u guys need to learn abit before opening your mouths she had to take tests to go that fast you jsut dont show up and say here I am. Dumbass
my 18 year bro has his liscence to go 7.50 she has had her ticket since she was 16 . It is really sad when a young women dies and all you guys can say is thats a women for ya. give me a f***ing break. IT was her time who cares if it was in a jet power dragster or a "slocus" on the freeway. It is sad and there are ppl out there who are going to miss her.

Grow up

there are a few ppl on this board that if I ever saw you I would probly punch you in the face

And s*** like this, threatening folks (albeit indirectly) is why we wonder why an ex-Focus driver like you is still here. Your bravado isn't impressing anyone, and yes I'm "jumping to conclusions" and assuming you're directing it to me.

So stuff your attitude and stuff your Slocus comments right up your e-thug ass.

I wouldn't even attempt to let you get close enough to hit me, nevermind fight back. I'd have your ass in jail so fast it wouldn't be funny.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
wow someone thinks highy of themselves I never mention your name or that it was you since there was atleast 3 postings that were not of the caring nature so why would I care about a lumberjack like yourself
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Oct 2 2006, 10:37 PM Wrote:Grow up

This ^^ is kind of ironic, don't you think?

Anyone who puts themselves into a 500kph jet car is taking a huge risk that they won't survive a crash -- that it doesn't happen more often is testament to the crash-worthiness of the vehicles and the skill of the drivers.

No doubt she had bigger stones than any of us here and she died doing what she loved - tragic yes, but probably what she would have wanted as a way to go.

Nonetheless ... there are lots of pro drag racers out there with tons more experience than this girl who would not have taken on that car, so IMO it is an honest question to wonder if she and her advisors made a mistake.

I'm not sure why you are taking such offense at some of the opinions that are different than yours, but in any event everyone here the right to have an opinion, and I think you're out of line threatening those who don't happen to agree with you.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
this site is better than watching days of our lives.

love it.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
DRAMA :ROLLEYES.
^^ Flo i def support u on that....

love to read these s***
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
thrats of bodily harm were a lil much, but being somewhat personally affected by this, i didnt appreciate some of the first comments. i kept it to myself cause i know the were made in the sense of humour. either way there is really no need for this drama
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
DD1,Oct 3 2006, 12:12 PM Wrote:wow someone thinks highy of themselves I never mention your name or that it was you since there was atleast 3 postings that were not of the caring nature so why would I care about a lumberjack like yourself
[right][snapback]209945[/snapback][/right]

Well, when you're immature enough to have your location set to "Not North Bay", I felt privileged.

A lumberjack, right. Good call :rolleyes: Elevator repairmen are obviously such great judges of profession.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
It is a sad situation regardless of how it happened, I appologize for my comments perhaps made in poor taste at the time.

if this would've happened in texas, no one would mind..

s*** happens.. im sorry to the family and friends its an horrible tragedy.. no one wishes this on anyone.. but that is something to expect when driving a vehicules this fast... consider this, the land speed record is like 1220km/h over a 1mile distance.. if she did the full 1/4mile, its a 1/4 of the distance and still getting up to 500km/h.. thats retarded.. you cannot expect anything less..
ZX3T gone..