Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paint Codes & Pictures
Ok people..

I know most of us have a focus but, I need anyone with any type of other vehicle to do me a favor....take a clear, full shot of the sticker in you vehicles door jamb that has the paint codes, trim codes..etc....

Doesnt matter what vehicle you have, truck, car, suv...and all models/years are wanted!

The reason I am asking for this?..I am helping to compile a list of complete paint codes and trim codes for our shop, as well a selection of pictures of these manufacturers door jamb stickers to make a training book. Also so I can revamp the paint area and have a true selection of every factory color available, by manufacturer!

Thanks people./

Just take a picture and post it along with the vehicle model/make/year

p.s.

some cars, mostly japanese makes, if not in the door jamb will be located under the hood. Probably close to the front support, between the headlights on a little sticker or stamped plate!

As well, some vehicles have this sticker located in the rear of the vehicle, around the spare tire area! Look around if they are not in these locations....Every single vehicle has one somewhere!
well my Paint code is B6, and it's called Zinc Yellow according to Ford's main Computer, and it's also the same paint code for the Ford Escapes in the darker shade of yellow as my fenders are that colour and the rest of the car is another.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I'll do that for you tomorrow, in the meanwhile the location of the paint code plate/sticker is usually mentioned in the Owners Manual if someone is having a hard time finding it.

Sounds like an interesting project Paul, you must be doing well at work to be asked to make up training material like this. Maybe hit a couple used car lots and get lots of pics that way?

I bet a lot of people here frequent other car boards just like I do. Do you want FC members linking to this? Some of these sites are huge though (ex/ the Subaru board has 110,000 members) so you may get overwhelmed.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Colour code is found in engine compartment drivers side by the strut mount.

[Image: P7030414.jpg]

[Image: P7030415.jpg]

"01G" = Platinum Silver Metallic
"B20" = Wagon
"EJ20" = 2.0L Turbo
"TY75" = 5 speed manual
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!