Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Off For Voting.
scoobasteve,Jan 23 2006, 04:07 PM Wrote:AW JEEZE.... teh drama...

I voted this morning on the way to work.

then it took 3 hours to drive in....

I heart commuting!
[right][snapback]166526[/snapback][/right]

Does that include the time waiting for a towtruck to pick you & you car up again? :lol: (I kid, I kid)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jan 23 2006, 04:11 PM Wrote:

I heart commuting!

Does that include the time waiting for a towtruck to pick you & you car up again? :lol: (I kid, I kid)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]166530[/snapback][/right]

I hate you :lol: j/k

Big accident on the 401. 4 lanes blocked.

Then they closed it for a bit...

i managed to rack up 2km between 10:15am and 12:05 pm
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Jan 23 2006, 04:18 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jan 23 2006, 04:11 PM Wrote:

I heart commuting!

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]166530[/snapback][/right]

I hate you :lol: j/k

Big accident on the 401. 4 lanes blocked.

Then they closed it for a bit...

i managed to rack up 2km between 10:15am and 12:05 pm
[right][snapback]166534[/snapback][/right]

Wow, that's snarled & then some :blink:

Always makes me wonder, assuming that the weather permits it, would it be a smarter idea if you aren't moving to just shut the car down and wait until there's somewhere to go? I mean I do it at train tracks when the arms are down but this is something similar...

NefCanuck
we werent sitting for more than 5 mins straight.

It would be wait 2-5 mins
move 2 car lengths.. rinse, lather, repeat...
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I saw that on my way to work, I figured it had to be an accident. No one was moving... at all... it looked so weird, like a big long parking lot with no way out.

Anyway, I voted.

My Dad wont though.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
ZX3TUNR,Jan 23 2006, 03:57 PM Wrote:I just think of it this way. Dont matter who gets in there all assholes so I rather not vote and not show my support for any one.
[right][snapback]166492[/snapback][/right]

I strongly second that!
Turbo arrived!
I'd just like to add that if you don't vote than you've got nothing to complain about and I expect all non voters to keep their mouths shut when it comes to complaining about the government and how it is run.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
bluetoy,Jan 24 2006, 01:20 AM Wrote:I'd just like to add that if you don't vote than you've got nothing to complain about and I expect all non voters to keep their mouths shut when it comes to complaining about the government and how it is run.
[right][snapback]166584[/snapback][/right]

exactly.
'03 Focus SVT
I'm still pissed off that every major candidate in my riding lives outside of my riding. :angry:

I'm pissed by that and the fact that Layton will be my MP again. :angry:

Oh and my riding boundaries have the suck too. :angry:

I'M A VERY ANGRY PERSON :angry:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
i know ppl who had 5 hours off and were still too lazy to vote..
My other ride is your Mom
You know, on the other side of things, if you don't support any of the candidates, it sucks that your vote gives them money.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

*sigh*

Proxy votes, votes in any other form, they're all out there. I completely understand the man has challenges each day, but this is why we overpay government employees to shovel, right? Do you think their less-than-motivated asses know how to spread salt so guys like Daniel CAN get in the door?

That's all. No-one else saw THAT side, they saw the "BBQ me" side. Well done guys.

If anyone else had said that, it would have been less. You wanna ban / suspend me for telling another fellow Canadian to vote? Do it.

I treat Daniel as an equal, same as anyone else here. So he voted, good. What's the big deal?

Andrew, Bryan... you guys are too much. Figures the two oldest bastards here are the grumpiest and mouthiest.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 24 2006, 08:25 AM Wrote:*sigh*

Proxy votes, votes in any other form, they're all out there. I completely understand the man has challenges each day, but this is why we overpay government employees to shovel, right? Do you think their less-than-motivated asses know how to spread salt so guys like Daniel CAN get in the door?

That's all. No-one else saw THAT side, they saw the "BBQ me" side. Well done guys.

If anyone else had said that, it would have been less. You wanna ban / suspend me for telling another fellow Canadian to vote? Do it.

I treat Daniel as an equal, same as anyone else here. So he voted, good. What's the big deal?

Andrew, Bryan... you guys are too much. Figures the two oldest bastards here are the grumpiest and mouthiest.
[right][snapback]166682[/snapback][/right]

Your rheteric has gotten to the point that your not worth answering anymore.

In fact, as of today, the only answer you will get from me is nites***.

You run your mouth way too much and only have nites*** coming out of it.

Nites***.

Perfect.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
There was a guy infront of me (early 30's)...... He signed in, went to the little box thing and sat there looking at the paper for 2-3 mins. The old mad had to get up and ask him if he needed help..... *thumbsdown*

Other then that there was this super hot milf with her kid ... oh man .. I wish I knew where she lived in my area.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.