• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looky What I Got Today
THANKS MITCH, YOU SOO ROCK.

[Image: nobox.jpg]
[Image: nobox2.jpg]
[Image: shiney.jpg]
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
awesome!!

side note: how did he ship it, i forgot to ask him when he shipped my parts and i cant wait for them to get!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Canada post.
your header and stuff should be there soon, or atleast i hope. ;) :P
good day Jamie, I forsee you getting junk mail in your PO box in the near future :D

also nice suspense build up there you had me on the edge of my seat
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
So, what is it?

Duratec intake? For a second I thought it was a turbo.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
swing gate?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jan 20 2006, 03:25 PM Wrote:swing gate?
[right][snapback]166117[/snapback][/right]

Yes a swing gate....you know to keep me outta the garage. I can't be trusted with tools on my own.

oh, and yes it is a Duratec intake....oops, sorry i was a little excited and started snapping pics without thinking....again another reason for the swing gates..
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
nass,Jan 20 2006, 02:14 PM Wrote:good day Jamie, I forsee you getting junk mail in your PO box in the near future  :D

[right][snapback]166107[/snapback][/right]

Yes i am aware that my address is visible, but it's a PO box, which is no biggy, hey if ya wanna send me crap..go ahead...Nude Pics of girlfriends and wives are welcome...BWHAHHAHAHA...

UM...and i'm glad you thought it was suspenseful, thats what i was going for..not bad for a amateur huh?

Mods so far:
Slimsride,Jan 20 2006, 09:48 PM Wrote:
nass,Jan 20 2006, 02:14 PM Wrote:good day Jamie, I forsee you getting junk mail in your PO box in the near future  :D

Yes i am aware that my address is visible, but it's a PO box, which is no biggy, hey if ya wanna send me crap..go ahead...Nude Pics of girlfriends and wives are welcome...BWHAHHAHAHA...

UM...and i'm glad you thought it was suspenseful, thats what i was going for..not bad for a amateur huh?
[right][snapback]166120[/snapback][/right]

I'll see if I can find any of your gf and send them to you :) oh and nice try ducking out of the way in the close up shot, I can still see you :ph34r:
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
nass,Jan 20 2006, 04:27 PM Wrote:
Slimsride,Jan 20 2006, 09:48 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]166120[/snapback][/right]

I'll see if I can find any of your gf and send them to you :) oh and nice try ducking out of the way in the close up shot, I can still see you :ph34r:
[right][snapback]166124[/snapback][/right]

again....ON PURPOSE...
and cool, i tried to buy some pics of my girlfriend online, but they were asking way too much.
Mods so far:
Damn yooooooouuuuuuu......

Ahh what the hell, congrats on the upgrade. Go and get lots of pics on the install and all throught it please... i'm surious as to what's involved and if I can jimmy rig a custom intake of my own for the time being... like i've seen on FF. The only thing i'm unsure of... are there sensors other than the maf?
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Okay, so the install went pretty good. everything fit perfectly..mind you, they dont' tell you have basically have to tear your whole left side quarter panels guts out.

You'll see what i mean

[Image: Picture016.jpg]
[Image: Picture019.jpg]
[Image: Picture021.jpg]
[Image: Picture023.jpg]
[Image: Picture024.jpg]
[Image: Picture028.jpg]
[Image: Picture029.jpg]
[Image: Picture030.jpg]
[Image: Picture031.jpg]
[Image: Picture032.jpg]

Okay just a little note on this....the hole you mount the bracket on is a PUBE too small, you will have to drill it out ever so little. I took the same sized drill bit and went around the hole a few times...DONE.

[Image: Picture034.jpg]
[Image: Picture036.jpg]

LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF CRAP THAT COMES OUT...HOLY s***.

[Image: Picture037.jpg]
[Image: Picture038.jpg]
[Image: Picture039.jpg]
Mods so far:
Ahh... so there is a second sensor... bastards. So how do people get away with making a custom intake setup for their rides?! *searches everywhere*

The install does look awesome though! How's she sound now? :D
'14 Escape 2.0t
I'd be concerned about that intake sucking up moisture, not water but the mist you'll get driving on a wet day...

the install looks good, but we all want to know is how it sounds and feels
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
^^ sounds...AWESOME..you can really hear it sucking air...
feels, not sure yet ...i haven't really "punched it" roads are slick as snot and i would be spinning my wheels more than moving... Stand by for the report on that...
Mods so far:
Oh yeah one last thing...All blue lights....EVERYWHERE NOW...woo hoo

[Image: Picture049.jpg]
Mods so far:
*shakes head*

So how difficult was it to get the panels off and back on to access the air box/snorkel?
'14 Escape 2.0t
Well there were a few steps that i omitted for sake of not tying up the forum with my pics...i did have to take the front wheel off, and remove the inner fender...

if you notice the plastic guard underneath the bumper was off as well. I took my headlight out, due to the fact there are 3 bolts on that big ass breather box..and one just so happens to be under the headlight..but all it is is a bolt with a rubber grommet with a groove in it...and you just have to pull the breather box out it "should' slide out...

more pics..hope this helps

[Image: 123.jpg]
[Image: bolthere.jpg]
[Image: sameas.jpg]
[Image: towardsstrut.jpg]
[Image: 4urhorn.jpg]
Mods so far:
oh, just a piece of advice..for this job...this type of lift is NOT recommended...i found out the hard way...i kept going, but i was swearing like a sailor a few times....

[Image: Picture017.jpg]
Mods so far:
i know the feeling it was a pain gettin all the tubing out of the fender to get the intake in mine too
E.O MASIV