Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need A New Grill
I need a new grill and was wondering if anybody knew of any custom grills for a 2000 ZTS Thanks.
There are about 20 aftermarket/stock European grilles on the market. Google it up "Ford Focus Grille" and see what you find.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
you can also check on e-bay, especially if you want clear lenses. Cuase if that's the case, that'll be the only place you'll find it
yeah if anything ask Mitch or Sasha on what stock they have and if they have photos they could e-mail you, or just go to their sties and check them out.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Check out http://www.european-parts.net under Ford Focus MK1 -> Exterior -> Radiator grills for some pictures of different european grills. Just remember that the site is based in Germany, so ordering from there can be really expensive.

Also try talking to Mitch (ZX3TUNING) at ZX3tuning.com, he doesnt have any grills listed on his site, but he may have some in stock (and he's located in BC).
I bought my headlights and grilles from Sascha, and he was very affordable...I paid less than other people did a while back...and the shipping was cheap and fast...

The 98 Euro Edition upper and lower are two of the most popular grilles for any focus, anywhere, and they are priced fairly too.

As mentioned by the others, you could check out http://www.european-parts.net, or with others like Mitch
Bleeding Ford Blue again...