Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nascar Fans?
People are insane

Ebay WOW!
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
I think its just to donate money... but if they just want the helmet, yes they are insane. I could see if it was a GOOD driver, but Robby Gordon?

Just imagine how much $$ they would get if they actioned off the helmet that Dale Earnhart died in! Ill bet that would be in the millions possibly 10000000+.

Since when are there rich NASCAR fans?
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Since Bush.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
crazikev,Sep 20 2005, 11:29 PM Wrote:I think its just to donate money... but if they just want the helmet, yes they are insane.  I could see if it was a GOOD driver, but Robby Gordon?

Just imagine how much $$ they would get if they actioned off the helmet that Dale Earnhart died in!  Ill bet that would be in the millions possibly 10000000+. 

[right][snapback]143518[/snapback][/right]

Robby is a great driver just not on stinkin ovals :D
My Mom Says I'm Special
crazikev,Sep 20 2005, 09:29 PM Wrote:Since when are there rich NASCAR fans?

You'd be very surprised. They are the kind I do business with all the time. They also drive "HEMI's" as a rule be it in truck, SUV or sedan form and trailer there Harleys to all the requisite "meets". A couple of my "peers" recently rented a half million motor coach/RV to be on the infield in Michigan. It's like "Dead Heads", they have season tickets.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Kool_ZX3,Sep 20 2005, 10:12 PM Wrote:
crazikev,Sep 20 2005, 11:29 PM Wrote:I think its just to donate money... but if they just want the helmet, yes they are insane.  I could see if it was a GOOD driver, but Robby Gordon?

Just imagine how much $$ they would get if they actioned off the helmet that Dale Earnhart died in!  Ill bet that would be in the millions possibly 10000000+. 

Robby is a great driver just not on stinkin ovals :D
[right][snapback]143522[/snapback][/right]
he sucks, just like his non relative jeff
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
NASCAR is trying to broaden their fan base, like sometimes they have rap on theirbroadcast? WTF is up with that, only inner city hommez likw rap, how many hillbilly's are gonna like it, and this Daytona 500 was the WORST PRERACE NASCAR SHOW EVER! It was like watching the MTV music awards, wheres the good ol' banjo? If i was there, i woulda thrown my Bud at them, and try to hit them in the head and make them weiser. :lol:
And NEXTEL cup, come on, a company like that is the main sponsor of NASCAR, what is this world coming to?

2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
I see now the bid is over 8 million dollars. Now people are being jerks. I am sure that no one is going to pay 8 million even with all the funds going to charity.

BTW I am a Nascar fan and I don't drive a Hemi or a Harley.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
bluetoy,Sep 21 2005, 05:24 AM Wrote:BTW I am a Nascar fan and I don't drive a Hemi or a Harley.
[right][snapback]143570[/snapback][/right]

I hope you get better soon. :(
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!